All reviews indian restaurant next door main road new owners stayed here good size new forest family room road noise premier inn short stay room was spacious great place to stay peppa pig world nice meal curry house nice indian restaurant powerful shower
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights for a little get away to see the new forest.

Hotel was very clean and tidy, good price and perfect if you are just looking for somewhere to stay that is close to everywhere. Owners are very welcoming and helpful! Would highly recommend! We will be returning when we next visit the area.
Thanks Adam & Jack

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adam_B_100492
Reviewed 11 June 2018

From the outside it doesn't look much - but it was a clean, comfortable twin room I was shown to on booking in.
The owners are apparently new - and the room had obviously been recently decorated/upgraded, new carpets throughout and the addition of a mini fridge.
Actually the owners were very welcoming & helpful, allowing me to check-in early so I could change before going to a wedding - a kindness that was much appreciated.
Bathroom was clean with a powerful shower.
I'm not a breakfast eater - so didn't sample the fayre - but a kettle & coffee-making facilities in the room was just what I needed.
Although on the A36 I slept soundly without any traffic noise.
Definitely worth another stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MrMtoyou
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We had two rooms for one night and found this hotel a perfect base for exploring the area. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean with good facilities and the breakfast for the five of us was served quickly. I would highly recommend this hotel for families wanting to visit the area.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AmyAmelia
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Management were polite and helpful however charging £10 per night for parents bringing their own travelcot for their 1 year old is completely ridiculous and needs re-thinking.

The hotel room was clean but the rooms were quite expensive for what they were and but to charge £10 for the standard of breakfast served was high.

Overall a pleasant enough stay but certainly isn't value for money.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GMac-001
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I stayed here with my partner during February half term. We had never been to the New Forest before and spent some time looking at several hotels and locations. We were attracted to this place due to the reasonable price for our stay and the friendly manner that we received when ringing to book. We loved the homely, family run feel and the owners were extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful about locations to visit. The room was beautifully presented and comfortable with breakfast being a reasonable price and a brilliant start to the day. There is a Indian Restaurant next door which served delicious Indian food and also some lovely pubs close by to eat dinner. It was a fantastic place to stay with a short, beautiful drive to local attractions. We would 100% recommend and will certainly stay again if we ever return to the area!

Date of stay: February 2018