All reviews indian restaurant next door main road new owners stayed here good size new forest family room road noise premier inn short stay room was spacious great place to stay peppa pig world nice meal curry house nice indian restaurant powerful shower
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Situated on a busy road and had a feel more of a Motel than a Hotel. It's a family run business, so can imagine can be a bit stretched at busier times but we were warmly welcomed by owner who was keen that we enjoyed our stay, albeit a brief one. The room was very clean and comfortable though the bed was firmer than we would have liked, but room was well equipped. Nice bathroom and the shower was good. They supply sachets of shower wash but make sure you bring some scissors to open them if you don't have your own Shower gel/wash - thankfully my wife had some with her.
On the down side, unfortunately our room seemed to be directly below main living space above so there was a lot of banging running about of young children to heard whilst we were resting during the late afternoon so that was not ideal.
We ate at the next door Indian Restaurant and enjoyed a very nice meal, the service was good as was the food so this was a bonus and saved driving to somewhere else.
Having ordered and paid for breakfast on our arrival we sat down in the comfortable reception area to enjoy a very good and hot, freshly cooked breakfast. Excellent coffee provided and more toast was offered during the meal if wanted. All in all a very pleasant stay save for the noise above during the late afternoon.

Room tip: Avoid Room 13 or one nearby on that floor perhaps.
Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Excellent room on ground floor .
Nicely decorated and warm. New Forest Lodge is just on the edge of the Forest.
Very friendly hosts which made our trip even more pleasant and we met their two little boys delightful!

Dawn and Ali Khwaja Weybridge

Room tip: Everything was extremely clean with attention to detail. Very friendly hosts.
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely stay at the new forest lodge, the hotel is quite newly built and to a good quality. Room was very well equipped with everything you could need. The owner is a very friendly man, welcoming and full of information on the local area. We paid the extra for the breakfast, for £7.50 was well worth it, plenty of cereals juices etc, and a delicious cooked breakfast using local bacon and sausages, perfect to set you up for the day. Would happily stay again if passing the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

lovely friendly owners who care about you .The rooms are tidy and layed out well .and so quiet .A restaurant next door and a pub a stones throw away both excellent food.The beds and pillows so comfy
and the breakfast In the morning was superb . many thanks barry and amanda

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Upon arrived we were greater by the owner. Very friendly chap. Carried my bag upstairs which was lovely. Explained everything that we needed to know.

Room was comfy. Bed especially comfortable. More than adequate bathroom with bath & shower. Shower was amazing!!!! Better than I’ve had in more expensive luxury hotels. Personally I found the decor rather miss matched. But it was only for one night.

Room was spotlessly clean, lovely and warm and had everything we needed. Only gripe was there was no sweetener with the tea coffee etc in the room. Luckily I carry some with me.
I found the room to be roasting through the night. Which meant I didn’t sleep for more than an hour or so. For my partner though, it was perfect. I did open the window, but it only opened a tiny bit.

Breakfast didn’t go to well. Very squashed with tables that weren’t too big. No menu of what was on offer cooked wise. Again no sweetness for my tea. No choice in tea either. So for £7.50 I was disappointed.

If I was to add anything to my stay it would be -
Offer sweetener and maybe a couple of tea variations. Both to room & breakfast. Also a breakfast menu either in the welcome book in the room or on the table in the morning.

All in all. I’d recommend this hotel to anyone who’s passing.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple