See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2017

it's not worth to pay for $AUD85/night. Since the room is quite as basic as backpacker place. The bed is totally like a spare one even it looks like a patient's bed. I stayed 3nights but nobody clean room, not even provide brush teeth ( fortunately I always have my own. Not even fill up coffee and tea. I'm not sure that is oz culture or hospitality in Australia not to provide. Must say this is a huge disappointment ever I have experienced in my journey. not quite sure that is private house or hotel when I go out before 9: am I could not get back to the hotel and door was blocked, check in late it's nobody, it is supposed to be 24/7 for HOTEL. or may be too many crimes in Oz to make them do so. the WORST THING IS HOTEL SHARE BATHROOM AND TOILET WITH EVERYONE on the SAME FLOOR.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stayed for 5 nights as it was near the railway line and paid $110 p/night and expected our room to be cleaned or at least towels changed, but it never happened once. You cannot get access before 10am as the hotel is not open and will not answer their phones. It appears to be run by the bar staff. The shower was good but there was no fan or air con and the rooms can be very noisy. We have a self contacted room with ensuite and the vanity was hanging off the wall and no way you could use it as the room was far too small. I will never stay there again or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robyn-and-Rob
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

The accommodation was ok, didn't mind there was no housekeeping for the 4 nights we were there, but our rubbish was overflowing and we went to the bar to get extra amnesties. Handy being at the train station. Biggest complaint- the noise at 3-4am two nights in a row!! Emptying the alcohol from the pub perhaps? A totally ridiculous hour leaving us exhausted and it was shaking the entire room.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Very basic. Shared bathrooms which were often left wet by other people. Stayed four days and had no cleaning service. Had to ask for extra tea, coffee and milk. Had a family room with double bed and bunk. No breakfast available except brunch on sundays. Very close to train station which was a bonus. Very noisy at times

Room Tip: front rooms are noisy due to train station
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ngaire M
Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

Cool local hang out... Cheap and easy food great, wait staff and good seating arrangements outside but they have to collect all chairs and tables at 10pm not sure what that curfew is about! Other than that, it's not too flash, nice and simple.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends