“Great little experience especially with a guide.”

Aitken's Australia in the Round
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We popped in there after having coffee in the Cafe Blue. When we paid to enter the owner guided us around explaining the different parts of the panorama and how her husband had engaged the person to paint it. The artist placed some of the family members in the painting and if you didn't have a personal guide you'd never get to know this information. The exhibit is kept very clean and I believe the upkeep is ongoing. I'd recommend this as an attraction for children in the school holidays.I thik it was about $4 entry so it won't break the budget!.I couldn't take photos inside so took a photo of the brochure guide given to me upon entry. Hope you like it.

All reviews
"display"
in 3 reviews
"landscape"

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Wonderful panorama of Australia in 3D that has to be seen to be believed. Just off the highway in Glenbrook in the lower Blue Mountains. A small charge but well worth it. However it is important to spend some time there to take it all in.
Very nice cafe is in the establishment.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Hidden in front of everyone but those on the trains. This is wonderful art as if you see Australia in a room behind a cafe & store. You need not go all the way to Broken Hill to see anything similar, but that is not a bad idea.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My initial reaction was WOW! Wonderfully painted and displayed in 3D, this is so worthwhile a visit. Small charge, cafe on the spot or other eateries nearby as well as the National Park down the road. Well worth a visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 April 2016

We visited the Panorama on our way back from a trip exploring the Blue Mountains. The vista it presents when walking into the room up the ramp to the make-believe lookout is amazing. You do need to spend some time taking it all in, and it was certainly worth the price of admission. The painting on canvas is very well done, blending from one scene to another, while keeping everything in perspective.

If I was taking overseas visitors to the blue mountains I would certainly call in there again.