“Best food in the Blue Mountains”

Con's Continental Deli
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Glenbrook
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I always make a beeline for this place whenever I’m going thru the mountains. Con has an eye opening and mouthwatering array of deli food including readymade lasagne, sandwiches (my 17 year old sons favourite) and cakes. He does good coffee as well. I often buy a lasagne for the freezer or to give to friends.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Have been visiting this deli for years and I dropped in on my way home from work to buy a range of sliced meats cheeses etc for a get together tonight of 8-10 people. I arrived in the shop at 4:53 and I was told that there was no slicing after 10min to 5. Gee what a pity they chose to miss out on over $100 sale for the sake of 3min. Maybe they are making so much money that one customer is not important. Well I will find another deli that puts its customers first.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Apways friendly and the food is lovely.. especially the continental rolls. Favourite shop in Glenbrook

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

This is a eye catching store with friendly people and great food. If I ask for something and the don't have it they will order it in for me just a great place to go to.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My husband and I visited the Deli today at lunchtime. We were served by Con at the coffee counter. Con did not listen to the order correctly and was very rude to us. Before he was rude I had selected a number of goodies. The young lady (who was not rude) came to help me. I mentioned that in addition to the items I handed her we had 2 Coffee and Cake orders to be paid for. Con then yelled at me that I had now ordered with him and with her.
If I had not wanted the items and the coffee I would have walked out. I am a local and I will not be back. There are plenty of other Coffee shops to visit and not be yelled at by a bad tempered owner.

2  Thank kirrigbm