“Wonderful view”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LSDA-2015
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Wonderful view”
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We were pleasantly surprised with the pods. I can imagine in summer how wonderful they must be.

The view is stunning and the hosts really friendly. It is quite basic inside but that is what we were expecting.

5 May 2016
Thank you so much for the review, good to welcome you back sometime
Paddydonn...
“Really friendly hosts, great location, cosy pods”
Reviewed 13 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The hosts were super friendly and provided us with bedding when we arrived even though I'd failed to read about having to request it in advance. They even dropped us off at the local pub down the road for the night and had plenty of tips of walks and things to see around the area. Fantastic location to wake up in. Was surprised at how comfortable and large the pods were. You need to try a night in one of these pods.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The friendly hosts
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
5 May 2016
Thank you so much for the lovely review.
David W
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Superb pod and warm hosts”
Reviewed 11 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Pods were ideal. Wanted to stay somewhere I could easily access Ben Nevis to climb on my 50th birthday. Came up here with Kate(my wife) and Mirren(my daughter) and Tara(my dug). We were given such a warm and friendly welcome from John who runs the shop and his sons Reece and Cillian(sorry about the spelling). Nothing was too much trouble for them and they made our holiday special. Thanks very much guys.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: the people
Liked least: coming home
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
22 Aug 2015
Many thanks for taking time to review the pods. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We genuinely enjoy meeting people and was a delight to welcome you. Thanks
SoozieCol...
Colchester
“Warm and welcoming with a wonderful view”
Reviewed 18 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Stayed for three nights with my husband and friends on a special trip to climb Ben Nevis to celebrate our big Birthdays. After many years of proper camping under canvas, our pod provided some very welcome additional comfort. Very clean and cozy, we certainly felt warm and enjoyed the luxury of en suite facilities. Our only suggestion would be to provide a few more hooks to hang wet clothes on, as we did get soaked climbing Ben Nevis!
We weren't lucky with the weather, but John provided such excellent hospitality, he couldn't have done more for us. The warmth of the welcome from him and other locals, plus such beautiful scenery more than made up for it. The local shop is the hub of the community and John provided us with fantastic breakfasts each day and heaps of useful information about where to go and what to see. A very memorable weekend, we will be back I'm sure.

SteffieMo
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Loved these Cozy Pods!”
Reviewed 9 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The pods were perfect. Could of easily stayed for longer. I was really surprised at how large they were inside. I have stayed in wigwams in the past, but these were a lot better esp because of the bathroom with the toilet and shower. The location is beautiful and there is a wee shop only 1 minute walk away which sells hot food too. I got a lovely breakfast to start my day off. Izzy was a great host, she couldn't of been anymore helpful. There are plug sockets which came in handy to charge my phone. We were staying here as it was close to Ben Nevis. I would defo stay here again.

Travelling group: Friends
25 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for taking time to review the pods. You would be welcome to come back anytime
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing