Lowest prices for your stay
USD 13
USD 13
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
eDreamsUSD 13
Agoda.comUSD 13
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2019

We enjoyed our staying in this place in february 2019.
This house is well organised and designed. You can find friendly stuff and feel that that they really care aobut your time and feeling.

We were lucky to find this place. I can tell you a lot things about their rooms, living rooms, beautiful gazebo's and views of sunset. I am really thankful to owner and his wife that they took care aobut us. Evenmore, they advices and prepared special food that helped me during my pregnacy.

Room tip: You can ask about the type of room you need because there different options
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
yolotravellers, Owner at Bella Villa Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2019

Thank you for your great review. It was our pleasure to host you and you gave an opportunity to take care of your health during your late pregnancy. Looking forward to see you back again.
Bella Villa Family

Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

190209 my wife and I stayed in this beautiful house runned by this charming and warmed couple who are so helpful. We are very grateful for their hospitality and sumptuous and delicious meals. Situated beside the Goa Conversation centre, we were able to see the World People concert. We are sad to leave this beautiful place and warmed couple.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple