“Great food both in house and take away”
Review of Thai Fresh

Thai Fresh
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Voorburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The food here is great. We'd heard many good things about this place and we weren't disappointed.

Loved that I had to flame grill my chicken sate (that the pyromaniac in me!). Curries were fantastic.

We would visit more often but it is fairly pricey, So we keep it to special occasions.

Take away is also great. We've order Thai Fresh a couple of times. Again it's pretty expensive but you get what you pay for!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

A bit pricey, but otherwise excellent food, athmosphere and service. Always is full, so make a reservation.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Nice ambience, but I thought the food overpriced. I chose the Phad Thai Kai € 17,50, basically a noodle dish with a few pieces of chicken, I asked for it with coriander and was a bit surprised that for the few sprigs of yellowing coriander I had to pay an extra e1,50!
However the service was good and our waiter friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Our Pinot Gris was excellent.
All in all tasty but expensive.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Thai Fresh is a very bussy restaurant with excellent Thai food. The staff are always the same persons and they take very good care of you and are very friendly for our kids.
All members of our familiy love to go to Thai Fresh with us.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

The food is good and the service is also good. It's a bit overpriced, but the quality pays off.
However, the waiting time it's just ridiculous. It takes around 2+ hours from the moment you seat until you leave. And it's not because the service is slow, but because the kitchen is also doing food for takeaway. I don't think it's justified.
And it's a pity, because the food is quite good.