Landhaus Sommerau(Buchenberg)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 134
Beim Haxenwirt(Immenstadt im Allgau)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 125
Priceline
Goldenes Kreuz(Wiggensbach)
USD 136
  • Room Service
Hotel Krone(Immenstadt im Allgau)
USD 181
  • Breakfast included
USD 117
  • Pool
Panorama Hotel(Immenstadt im Allgau)
USD 165
Hotel Peterhof(Kempten)(Great Value!)
USD 91
USD 82
USD 115
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Four of us stayed September 21 and it is wonderful.

Check in service was smooth and professional. She went out of her way to make sure that we knew about the services and location of amenities.

Rooms are very large and ours had a balcony for morning coffee and a view of the Alps.

On a golf course that is excellent. We do not play but most other did.

Highly recommended

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed here recently. This is a top shelf accommodation. You pay a little extra for the spacious room, but it is certainly in line with the environment. We also had an excellent dinner in their restaurant.
Didn't have time, but they also have an excellent golf course.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2014

It's the 4th time we are back to Hanuselhof. It's almost a trading to come for Easter...
Well so far not so lucky as it snow for the second year... But there is plenty to do and enjoy even if you cannot play golf.
The food is always at the highest level! Excellent selection of wines and single malts (special bottlings).
Nice little spa with a nice pool as well to relax in the afternoon. We visited a little bit the surroundings and found Kempten to be a very nice city, especially the market.
What should I say more. We always feel at home at Hanuselhof as the service is excellent. The gastronomic experience is at a very high level as well.... Prices... went up a little, but still very good quality/price ratio. We will be coming back for sure

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I can only confirm previous comments. I would like to highlight the food that is very good for a German standard as well as the staff is very helpful and friendly. Prices are very correct for the facilities. You can also enjoy the golf course! I did not plan to play so I did not have my set neither my shoes. I still manage to hit some balls on the driving range. I may come back to this hotel if I go oh holiday since it seems to be a beautiful region!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Fantastic Hotel. Food was of the best restaurant quality. Rooms are large and comfortable. Spa looks excellent. I cannot comment on the golf course as it had been snowing. The staff are excellent I could find nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business