“Great steak and grouper”
Review of Rodeo's Steak Pit

Rodeo's Steak Pit
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband is a fan of ftied griuoer and wss not disappointed at Rodeo's! The platter was more than he could finish. I opted for the Cowgirl steak, well done and it was perfectly cooked. They serve some pretty good cole slaw. This restaurant has been on business for many years and is a local favorite. Not a cheap place to eat but excellent fish and steak. Our server, Rene, very pleasant abd and a lot of fun.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times, and the food is always good. Family-owned and operated, and wildly popular with locals and repeat customers, Rodeo's has a large menu and a wide selection of steaks and seafood, reasonably priced. They also have sandwiches and burgers for a lighter budget or appetite, a Senior 55+ menu, and NO alcohol. Servers are always sweet and do a good job (on my visits). No-frills, casual family atmosphere in a facility that reminds me of a local steakhouse from the 1970's or 80's. Located on the East Bay with scenic views. Parking lot is tight, so RV's will be a challenge. Get there early to beat the crowd.

1  Thank Boyd E
Reviewed 15 March 2017

If you're looking for a local place with good food, Rodeo's has what you want. This restaurant is located near our home so we dine here fairly often and never had a bad meal. I've had their steaks and seafood, but usually opt for one of their senior seafood options - either catfish, scallops, oysters, shrimp or grouper. I love their Cole slaw and cheese grits and they serve a great hamburger too. Parking lot is tight and parking can be a bit of an issue if on a busy weekend night. I always found great value dining here and will continue to return.

1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The waitress was very rude and definitely not helpful. My brother owns AND runs a very successful bakery and restaurant so he was a tad annoyed that she just said "no" to everything he asked. He even told her he didn't believe her and if we weren't so hungry and it wasn't already getting late (for me) we would have left. In the end, my blackened grouper (and my brothers as well) was delicious. And although the service wasn't very friendly, if I knew my food would be that good again, I could deal.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Went here on suggestion by hotel desk clerk. Service very nice. Had the grouper, blackened, which was good but just a tad overcooked. My best friend had the scallops which were the bay scallops so not local, but they were cooked just right. Hush puppies excellent as were the grits. They do have a senior menu with a few items and reasonably priced. I wanted the clams but learned they weren't local and were frozen to boot.