“A fabulous, beautiful property with stunning views”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nitin2Goa
New Delhi, India
“A fabulous, beautiful property with stunning views”
Reviewed 3 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Best ever experience, great owner...Best ever experience. Most amazing staff I have ever come across,perfect to experience the rich heritage of India.... loved the food and great attention to each detail.We had a very nice experience. It was really very enjoyable.

Srinivasa...
“Summer house amar cottage”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Very nice cottage i &familly stayed there 3days feel like home also very good care taking good food neat &clean safe fr familly

A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

A pinch of serenity in the lap of Himalayas...wonderful stay experience that would stay long to be cherished... Special Thanks to our Host Meenu Chauhan ji. This Amar Cottage offers a great base to explore the surround area and Manali itself. It's just 2 km away from Mall road and just 2 min. walkin distance from famous Hidimba Temple. The cottage is conveniently located 15 minute above the main town which guarantees peace and tranquility as well as beautiful views, while not being far from services and busy streets. The cottage itself has a lovely design which compliments it’s surroundings and offers a very comforting stay with terrace & windows. On my first night stay the staff were very accommodating, advising me on where to visit, eat, and explore, and I enjoyed a fantastic meal in the cottage itself. The room was well presented, ample size with bed and seating area, and the bathroom was clean and western. Upon my return to the hotel the staff were all very amiable and offered help as we are getting late to getting our bus on time. Moreover, the management were very flexible and when out their way to make my visit pleasant. I would definitely recommend this cottage to friends and family, and I will visit it again myself. One of the best cottage I've stayed in in the whole of India and at a great price

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
mannatcha...
Shimla District, India
“Fabulous place Value for money”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I visited with my cousin and the place was good rooms were well wooden furnished and the owner Prikshit guides us for doing all adventure activities without his help it was not possible to get good guidelines.

ram l
“Awesome”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Awesome view from the room, Very good food, & Service is also good. Worth for the money what we paid.

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing