I was on business trip to Munich and stayed here for 2 weeks during Oktoberfest. Beautiful and peaceful surroundings. The room was cleaned well and staff was courteous and helpful.
- Peaceful location
- Great breakfast
- Courteous and helpful staff
- The requests are addressed pretty quickly
- If you are vegetarian, unfortunately there aren't many options in hotel food. No market in vicinity, nearest market is about a km away, so food option for vegetarian person are very limited.
- Its in outskirts, so difficult to commute without own vehicle. Nearest station (Furth) is about 1.5kms away from hotel.... and unfortunately the walking area is dimly lit. I was lost once in the area during late evening. Its good to carry a torch or use maps in mobile.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hachinger Hof Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.