See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2016

From the time I walked into the hotel and met Enzo and Fulvia, I knew that I would never forget my stay at their hotel. I stayed 4 nights and every day was a pleasure. The location is absolutely fabulous. It's a resort-type of hotel located a little up in the mountains so the surrounding is very peaceful, panoramic with views of the mountains and sea, and believe me, glorious expecially at night to see so many stars. My room had a view of the mountains and pool and was very spacious, clean with a very comfortable bed, free wifi and air conditioning.

Enzo and Fulvia treated me like family. They have such love and passion for what they do that they will go out of their way to make sure that anything you desire will be achieved. For example, I really wanted to try a special dish only found in Sardinia and Enzo did his best to find it for me. I was totally impressed and the dish was incredibly delicious!

One evening I participated in the "pranzo", which was a true culinary experience, both in flavor and presentation. Fulvia is an incredible chef! I decided to pick the fish pranzo and I can't tell you how many traditional dishes of Sardinia that were being served one after the other that I was totally impressed. It was an incredible experience which I will never forget and the price was absolutely more than fair!

I believe that this was the perfect hotel for me and that the hosts Enzo and Fulvia will always be remembered as my new adopted family in Sardinia!!!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Loretta M
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed a great meal here - a simple choice fish, meat or mixed. I took the fish and my wife had the meat. Very reasonable price, fresh, tasty and so much food. The owner is very accommodating - doesn't really speak English so was a good opportunity to practice our German. Make sure you eat after 8 in the summer, so that you are not bothered by wasps.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2015

We only stayed here for dinner.
It is nicely situated against the hills. Very nice reception by the owner. There is no menu. You will be asked what you do not like and the rest is a surprise. And a good one!
Very refined small dishes; top quality and not expensive at all.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I have to acknowledge that in general this hotel gets very good reviews, which was what attracted us to it. However our experience was mixed, and may partly have been related to the fact that:
a) we found it very difficult to locate (a call to the hotel did not help as our Italian was not good enough) and for us the long drive up a bumpy road in our hired car was not enjoyable.
b) the weather was very poor
c) there were no other guests staying at the time

Like at least one other reviewer we had problems with the air conditioning that took time to resolve and at one point it was suggested that I simply open the window. I remain confused as to what the actual issue was but personally I feel the AC should be upgraded. Originally we had chosen a sea view room but as already highlighted it is a very distant view and the balconies are not really as imagined. On the positive side the room with a mountain view was pleasant and the food we had generally was of a good standard, although a little unusual in that after selecting the fish option we had mussels as part of three courses, although some of the dishes were very good.
In fairness I think we may have felt much more positive had we been holidaying with other people, in which case this could be a lovely off the beaten track spot. We thought the pool area was fine, albeit we did not use it in the rain. We chose to stay only for a single night and we found a place in the centre of town, which on this occasion, personally suited us better.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2013

With a view on the mountains and far away lights of a city, the location couldn't be any more perfect. We had dinner in the restaurant of the hotel 3 days in a row, it was just so good. The staff was so nice, they did their best to make everyone feel welcome. Rooms were clean and very big. We did however feel they gave us the "last rooms", a room with a big bed and 2 bunkerbeds for a couple , and a room with a big bed and a single bed for 1 person, which is no real problem of course.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family