All reviews tram stop stopover reception breakfast lille euros
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I've been many times to this IBIS. I personally find the service poor.
Breakfast is cheap, and the staff is far from this hotel category standards.
I do not book this hotel any longer.
Prices are too expensive according to the hotel's serviced.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Fantastic hotel, very clean, great shower (although very slippery and no non slip mat available).. Bedding was clean. No English tea bags on offer but I am sure if I'd asked I would have been given some. Great rate too. Location a bit far out but a tram opposite the hotel took you into the centre of Lille for a few Euros.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel to visit friends who lived in the area and I was totally satisfied with the cleanliness of the room and the complimentary breakfast. This Ibis must be brand new! The location is also conveniently located within a walking distance to the Château Rouge tram stop for those who want to visit the city center of Lille. Bref, un excellent rapport qualité-prix!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

...is to what I would recommend. Situated in an industrial zone, quite far away from anything worthwhile. Free parking is a plus.
Room is OK but of course very minimalistic and basic. There is free WiFi at a extremely slow speed available. You can upgrade to a better speed, but that is then charged.
Breakfast very basic.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
IBIS STYLES M, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Styles Lille Marcq en Baroeul, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Sir,
Thank you for giving us your opinion.
Our hotel IBIS STYLES is located in an industrial zone, but the access to the city center is easy by car or tramway. Only 15 minutes !
In addition, we regret that the establishment did not meet your expectations.
We can make you change your mind on a future stay :)
Best regards,
Ibis Styles Lille Marcq-en-Baroeul team.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

good quality hotel with all that needed for cycle-based stay. that's all i wanted to write so the rest of this is just padding out the review as it will not let me submit under 200 characters blah blah blah

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com