“QUALIFY!!”

Sam Boutique Custom Tailor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: CALL US FOR FREE PICKUP IN PHUKET. Welcome to Sam Boutique, Once tried trusted forever, Customers satisfaction is our first priority. Our main goal is to satisfy our clients, We always welcome our clients as family, You can shop with us in pleasant atmosphere without any pressure. We offer custom tailored garments in a wide range of fabrics for ladies & gents with highest quality materials and with professional tailors. We produce our products in a highest quality materials as Silky wool blend, Cashmere wool blend, Mohair wool blend, 100% Wool, 100% Cashmere for Suits,Blazers,Tuxedos,Trousers,and Coats. 100% Cotton, Egyptian Cotton, Oxford Cotton, Twill Cotton, Lacoste Cotton, and Printed Cotton for Shirts. Printed Silk, Satin Silk, Italian Silk, Thai Silk, Chiffon Silk and Lace for Dresses. We have several catalogs with latest design to choose from, If you have seen any design in magazine please bring to us, We will produce them for you. Waiting to serve you all at Sam Boutique.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had amazing shirts made, incredibly talented and the quality is fantastic... awesome service, highly recommended!!!

Sam P, Owner at Sam Boutique Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

We sincerely wanna thank you for your support and positive feedback. Your encouraging words will always determine us to improve our quality and service to our clients. We highly appreciative of your valuable feedback it motivates us to provide the top quality friendly service and great workmanship further. Thank You. Sam.

All reviews
"three days"
"reasonable price"
"high quality"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, very professional and the friendliest and trendiest guy in the industry. Prompt service and clothing a perfect fit. Would recommend Sam 100% :):) you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Karon in November 2016. Sam went the extra mile to courier some of the clothes that weren't completed before our holiday came to an end. NOW again Sam assisted with making shirts from a shirt that a friend of ours made in Patong a year ago from the sample I brought with for about the same price. Thanks Sam now we don't have to go all the way to Patong... Ordered some shirts for myself again too.
Best service, advice, quality, designs and price!

Regards
Raymond from South Africa

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The fabrics are beautiful. While in Karon Beach I ordered 2 suits, 2 dresses and a coat for my daughter. All the measurements were taken with little room and when we had the initial fitting, everything was too tight and the plad on one of the dresses was not matched at all. After a number of fittings, things did fit better and the back of the dress was fixed. There were last minute alterations and when my daughter got home, the pants still did not fit, they were too tight. The redeeming grace is that there are big seams and the seamstress at home has enough fabric to let them out. Overall, it appears, that the tailoring for men is very good, for women, not so much. As a seamstress, at one time a professional, I find it sad that we paid for a product that did not deliver.

Sam P, Owner at Sam Boutique Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hi There!
It's Sam from Sam Boutique. First of all we do the several fittings for all our customers not only you because it is important part of tailoring. Secondly at the fitting time there is always some changes so that's very normal thing without some changes nothing will be perfect, don't know why you are complaining about fittings as my business is running from more than 10 years never experienced complain about fittings. Thirdly nothing was very tight she felt tight because she used wear stretch ready made clothes and never tried tailored fit clothes before, even i have explained several time but she was not ready listen. Fourthly we made many female customers very happy from our workmanship tailoring and services, Fifthly there was no issue about our clothes whatever we made for you, Otherwise you don't pay full amount take all the staff, If you were dissatisfied you never take the staff with full payment. All i want to say is, If you are not satisfied i am ready to refund full amount, Send all my staff to my address on the business card, You will get your full refund. And please remove your 3 star rating which is very unfair for our products and services.Thank you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Sam is a calm and professional tailor in Karon Beach. He took all the time it needs to get the perfect fabric and style for me. We were there the first time for at least 1.5 hr. and tried a lot of different colors (fabrics) and Sam was in no hurry and didn't put pressure on me, unlike many tailors in Thailand do. I came 2 more times for fitting (and again he took the time I needed) and finally I got the perfect Suit and Shirts.

I want to say thank you again for the really good consultation and the great quality and service you provided to me. If I will ever come back to Phuket, you will be my first stop.

1  Thank Eckbo90
Sam P, Owner at Sam Boutique Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you very much for your lovely review my friend. It was a pleasure meeting both of you. Your 1 review means a lot for us. I would always be gratefull to you for your contribution. Hopefully see you again in the future. Give us another chance to serve you again in the future and let us know whenever you are coming to phuket in your next trip. Till then have a great time ahead. King regards from Sam Boutique.