All reviewspool accessopposite karon beachrussian touristspool sidepool barnice breakfastmassage placesbit datedhotel is greatsuperior roomlow seasonbuffet breakfasttuk tukhappy hourkatyfahpatong
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Loving it again. We last visited in November 2016. Was great then and great again. See they are busy with some upgrades which is great. BUT food and staff as friendly as ever.
Pool and Bar area best for drinks and relaxation if you don't feel like the beach.

REGARDS
RSA COUPLE

Couple from RSA

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RaymondB2168
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had booked a pool access room so glad we did as these are by far the best rooms of this hotel staff are friendly clean breakfast is good although you have to ask for the bacon totally dominated by the very rude Russians tears the only down side they like to think everyone else will shift out of there way

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank David A
Sasitorn P, Resident Manager at Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Value Guest,

On behalf of Woraburi Phuket Resort and Spa, I would like to thank you very much for your stay with us recently and review our hotel in Tripadvisor.com

I am happy to learn that your stay was lovely. Thank you again for your compliment on our pool access room, as well as our breakfast and our staff.

Please accept my sincere apology for not be able to fulfill your satisfaction on our breakfast. We bring this issue up to be discuss in our meeting in order to find the best solution to fix this issue.

Once again, thank you very much for your support and looking forward to welcome you back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just returned from Phuket where we stayed at this resort for a week. It was a great trip. The complimentary breakfast was very nice. The room was clean and I would definitely have to recommend the swim-up room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sasitorn P, Resident Manager at Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Value Guest,

On behalf of Woraburi Phuket Resort and Spa, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recently stay with us for a week. As well as review our hotel in tripadvisor.com

My team and I are very happy to learn that you had great vacation and it was your great trip. Thank you very much again for your great compliment on our breakfast and our hotel room. Your feedback had been sharing to my entire team in the hotel.

Once again, thank you very much for your recommendation on our pool access room where you can walk out from your own room balcony and go in directly to the pool.

Hopefully to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 week and it had a great buffet breakfast, extremely friendly staff, and close to the market and the beach is just across the road. Plus there is a daily shuttle bus that takes you to Patong which is very convenient, one at lunch and one at night before the city comes to life. We had a fantastic time, we would recommend that the shower head be made a swivelhead because its more convenient but honestly you will have a great time regardless

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sasitorn P, Resident Manager at Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

On behalf of Woraburi Phuket Resort and Spa,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support stay with us 1 week recently and review our hotel in tripadvisor.com.

I am glad to hear that you feel that our hotel is lovely and friendly hotel, your compliment on our great buffet breakfast and friendly staff were share with our staff on a notice board since I would like to encourage their work hard.

It is our pleasure to be part of your fantastic time in Karon beach, Phuket and happy to know that you love our hotel location next to Karon beach as well as you found that our free shuttle to Patong daily do make your life convenient.

I take your recommendation for shower head as an advise to improve facilities.

Once again, we hope you would come back to stay with us again soon, looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

It was very nice & friendly place to stay and was really comfortable. I love the staff who welcomed us so nicely. We were the only Japanese guests around this time so their Japanese speaking staff were looking after us in great way. Hope to visit there again sometime soon.
Special thanks to the Reception, Tour desk and driver, M!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank OgawaNoriko
Sasitorn P, Resident Manager at Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Value Guest,

On behalf of Woraburi Phuket Resort and Spa, I would like to thank you very much for your stay with us recently. As well as review our hotel in tripadvisor.com. On top of that posting our hotel room picture in your review as well.

I am very happy to learn that you had lovely holiday while you were stay with us. Your great compliment on our nice & friendly place are much appreciated. Thank you again for your feedback for our lovely staff who try their best to welcome you in Japanese. Your message special thanks to our Front Desk, Tour Desk K Kathy and driver K. M had been delivery to all of them as well as post on our staff notice board.

Once again, thank you for your promised to come back and stay with us soon. We are really looking forward to welcome you back.