3,607 results
All reviews cap esterel holiday village hole golf course families with kids diving board great for kids tennis courts lush vegetation crack of dawn including food agay beach self catering st raphael lovely location sea residence hectares
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 weeks with our 6 month old baby in September the resort was fairly empty and quiet. We booked the baby package still we were allocated the furthest away possible on the second floor with no elevator and no car access (whoever allocate apartment should think of it especially in an empty resort) Arrival was a disaster with all the luggage and the baby. Staff walking around did not offer to help. We booked sea view but it should have been called partial sea view. We had to walk hundreds of stairs to reach the center of the village with the push chair it was difficult. Reception staff wasn't speaking neither English nor german. Reception was always empty but it seemed difficult for them to look up and smile. Bathroom was extremely dirty (mouldy) see photo. No information about St Raphael in reception but a home made brochure which doesn't reflect the standard level of the resort. Counting as well the numerous spelling mistakes in this document and the weekly program (I believe it is Gorges and not georges but no one corrected the work of what I'm assuming was a trainee) Everything has a price and it seems they do not want us to get out of the resort. Although it is a high standard resort in low season you still receive a plastic colourful bracelet to enter the pool (even though not checked) and they refuse to give you the bracelet for the whole family if the whole family isn't at reception with you when you pick them up. Still without a smile. The green of the golf is a disaster. Very yellow and Not taken care of. Driving range: it seems that they never pick up the balls. I could go on and on I'm so disappointed I can't find a contact on their website to submit my feedbacks other than here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank holidaylovers45
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We had a lovely time here, we were upgraded to a sea view "apartment" even though we booked a standard studio room which was great! Thank you! Lovely clean complex with lots to do for kids. BIG THANK YOU to the people in the restaurant on the complex who made us pizza when they had shut because we arrived to late and all shops were closed. So overall a good stay however my advice would be, 1 if you arrive in the dark good luck with finding your apartment and 2 the apartments are quite small which wasn't to much of a problem because we only stayed 3 nights and was hardly ever there! P.s if you have a car drive to Verdon Canyon and hire a electric boat - amazing!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peachiepeachie7
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I was here in september with my family and even if the weather was a little bit cold the experience was great.
Our apartment was small (2 rooms) but absolutely functional.. There was a small bed room, a bathroom and the wc, and then a living room with a small kitchen where we were surprised to find also a dishwashing machine.
The apartment and also the rest of the residence was very clean and well mainteined.
The warm swimming pool was fantastic.
I think it’s a great place for families with children because there are playgrounds for them and even organized activities.
Due to the fact that it was september there were few people so the perfect place for a relaxing week.
You can also reach the beach with a short walk.
I can easily suggest this wonderful place for a great holiday experience!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Room Tip: I give no tip because I definitely do not recommend anyone to book with them!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family