“Cozy indeed”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome anytime !
The Living room with high comfort sofa bed
The large sofa bed
The bedroom
A large and comfy queen size bed
the small desk with Lan connection
The Kitchen with high end equipment
The bathroom. Large shower. Towels provided. Washing machine and hair dryer
The bathroom, view on the bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Maps75124...
“Cozy indeed”
Reviewed 24 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Very clean and well-stocked apartment. There were four of us, and we didn't feel crowded. The location was excellent--- the grocery store and bus stop were both conveniently close.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Jan 2018
Nice ! Thank you very much Lise for your sweet comment.
We are glad you enjoyed the apartment. Hope you had a pleasant journey back to the States.
PS : we've enjoyed the Vermont souvenirs :)
Nicolas C
“Everything I need AND everything I didn't realize I wanted.”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I just came back from about 2 weeks at the Cosy Corner. I can't recommend it enough. Everything was so clean, warm, inviting, modern and simple to use. It beat staying at any hotel in just about every way possible. I especially enjoyed all the tech amenities available, so I was able to use all my stuff very easily. Last, but not least, the hosts, Valérie and Hervé, were there to help with anything we could have possibly needed. Thank you so much. I'm sure that anyone who chooses to stay here will be 100% satisfied with their stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Jan 2018
Thank you, sincerely, Nicolas ! Your high rating and enthusiastic comment mean a lot to us. We really appreciate you took the time to leave it on TA.
We wish we had the opportunity to spoil you more, to deserve this even more ! Wish you well !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing