“Arroyo Visit”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony over looking the gardens and paloma Park  for drinks looking over the gardens
Living room with A/C, double sofa bed, large flat screen tv dvd internet English tv Agata complex
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Agata complex
Gardens viewed from the balcony which the apartment overlooks
Re fubished bathroom with full size bath, with shower.
Bedroom with 2 single beds with ceiling fan
Cafe bar in the large communal gardens
Large communal Gardens with views over the Med
Local Paloma park looking towards the Apartments
Views over the large private gardens and pools
Nearby Benalnadena Marina
twin beds with luxury foam mattress
Agata 24 hour reception
Filly equiped kitchen
View from Agata Apartments overlooking the park and the Med
bedroom with twin beds
Balcony overlooking the park and sea
Childrens play area nearby
Benalmadina beach prom
view from balcony
Santa Anna Beach Benalmadina
Looking up to the balcony from the large well kept gardens
Smart 42 ' tv with iptv for Uk tv, movies and sports tv
Agata 043

Paul Drewery
2nd Amazon tv in the bedroom along with modbro to watch uk tv sport and movies
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kevin T
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Arroyo Visit”
Reviewed 17 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Just returned from visiting the Arroyo area. The idea was to see what the area had to offer regarding a longer stay. The appartment was in a fantastic location. It was located centrally with all amenities on your doorstep. The appartment itself was very comfortable and we would use again. Many thanks to the owner Paul who supplied all information to make the visit as easy as possible.

17 May 2018
many thanks for the kind review, hope to hear from you in the future for a longer stay. Paul
midlands
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

2 Feb 2018
Hi many thanks for the kind words , look forward to hearing from you again paul
Elaine F
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Nice Apartment”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Apartment is clean and well maintained. It has all facilities you could want. Ideally situated close to bars restaurants and shops. Just 5 minutes from paloma park. Within walking distance of the beach Tivoli World and the bustling wednsday and Friday markets.
Had a great stay and will return next year.

27 Oct 2017
Many thanks for the kind review, see you again soon Paul
reginald...
“Excellent apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I am a single traveller and this is my fourth stay in this apartment which l often stay for a couple of months, the location is excellent and the apartment has very good facilities in all of the rooms which are modern and clean. The balcony is an added attraction which has sea views and captures the sun all day, l have recommended this apartment to friends and relatives.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Oct 2017
Glad to hear from you again, It's great that you have also booked again for next year Paul
Vampire15
United Kingdom
“Never again”
Reviewed 23 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I booked this appointment for my elderly75 and 79 year old parents to stay for 10 days in October 2017. On first impressions all seemed fine. Once unpacked the cracks showed there head, the kitchen and everything in it was either dirty/broken or unusable. The kettle was absolutely disgusting it was washed out about 10 times but the very thick limescale just would not come out, the bottom of the fridge where you would keep the milk was held in by tape. we found another kettle rite on top of kitchen cabinets and that was full of grease and had to be washed before use. The bedroom linin was in a dirty disgusting state with very nasty stains. The wardrobe was not fit for purpose ( hanging clothes) as it was filled with all sorts of other stuff, fold down bed, inflatables and loads of adult incontinace pads. The apartment was advertised has having TV and WiFi,very basic written instructions were left how to get this set up, after many attempts we could not get the WiFi up and running. There was a note on the door in the hallway to call for help if required for clean sheets/towels etc. We called the number regarding the state of the kettle and toaster and to say the WiFi not in service only to be told by the lady at the end of the line, THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT IM ON HOLIDAY IN CYPRUS. I thought that was absolutely disgusting, but even worse, four days before my parents flight back to Birmingham I got a message from the owner saying “ I understood the WiFi bill was not paid before your arrival and if we could pay the €20 to reception and we would get it refunded, this was an absolute joke, how disgusting. Never ever have I stayed in a place so bad, I would never recommend this apartment to anyone, and so very much regret my mistake in booking it in the first place, the photos that are shown definitely DO NOT, give a true picture, in one photo it shows a bar in the grounds, and this was not available at the time. All in all a very bad apartment,?disgusting service, and ruined 10days away for my parents, thank god I was only a couple of streets walk away to help my parents when needed. I have submitted some photos that were taken at the time.

25 Oct 2017
I am really sorry you did not have an enjoyable time at the apartment. I take the comfort of my guests very seriously. This review has come as a big shock as previous reviews have all been 4 to 5* and I have just been awarded a certificate of excellence Trip adviser, and I had no communication from yourself regarding any problems
I ask on the paperwork for guests to contact me immediately regarding any problems and I will endeavour to do my best to sort the issue out.
The water in Malaga has lots of minerals which soon build up in Kettles, for this reason I have a supply of new Kettles ( and toasters) in my lock up which is close to the apartment , along with new Cups and other items which was available for use.
In the bedroom I have a supply of brand new linen still in its packaging which I could have easily let you let you have if you had contacted me, by calling, text or email
The wifi provider has recently changed , it was paid previously by direct debit, the new provider will only take a cash payment, I overlooked this, when I realised I had not made the payment and the wifi could have been turned off, I emailed the client letting them know if the wifi may not be working, I let you know what to do to get the wifi up and running, and I would reimburse them for their expense.
Is this a joke, or is it disgusting for me realise I made a mistake and for me to try to rectify the problem immediately rather than waiting for me to make a bank transfer to someone and then to wait for them to pay money to the reception.
The above problems would have been fixed very easily and willingly straight away rather than waiting to return home to complain in a review.

As for the wifi instructions being basic, this being log onto network tp link and then enter the password on the router to get connected. Yes they are indeed basic.
The wardrobe in the bedroom are quite large with sliding doors giving aprox 14 feet of storage . there is indeed a fold up bed stored, as there is still 8 feet of hanging space I do not see this to be a problem Previous holiday makers, some with children have obviously left items , I will ensure these are removed
The add pictures do indeed show a bar in the Agata gardens, this has never been open in October and has never been raised as being a problem in a previous reviews. I will change the add to let people know of the closure..
Rest assured this apartment has not changed from being a 4.5* apartment in September to a 1* apartment in October.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing