“Just ok”

Cafeteria Halali
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Cala Murada
Price range: USD 8 - USD 21
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We offer a Mediterranean and international cuisine for a very good price-performance ratio. In the summer season, all main courses are cooked on the BBQ grill. The Halali has to 02.00 Clock open with a wide range of drinks and fresh cocktails proffered. Our chef and restaurant manager is Mrs Aniko Vida. We hope one day to welcoming you.
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended, but unfortunately didn't live up to expectations. Mainly German diners and we did feel a bit neglected for other diners. There is an English menu and the food was ok. I had pork, which was very slightly over cooked. Wine was ok but all quite pricey. Setting is very nice and there was live music. Not for me and I wouldn't return.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

While the cocktails were fine and the service nice, I found the food average at best, particularly in relation to its price. I would only recommend it for a drink, especially on evenings with live music.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I have been in this restaurant in september, such a beautiful place for dinner! The atmosphare in the restaurant is so relaxed and beautiful, the stuff is always smiling and they are very kind! The quality of the foods is more than perfect and the plates looking amaizing when its arriwing on the table! I'm really sure, i will come back in the next season eat something nice for dinner! Many thanks for the team of Halali!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

We went here with a group of friends in September, the staff were lovely- very friendly and helpful.

The food was great, we all ordered different things and everyone enjoyed their meals. There was also quite a few of us and the food all came out at the same time.

The restaurant is also in a very nice setting.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Friendly atmosphere. Exquisite cuisine at a very aforfable price. Mixture of mediterranean and international cuisine. Excellent wines and select wine list. I highly recommend to taste the innovative Mallorquian tapas.