“Lovely pub for family meal”
Review of The Oak Inn

The Oak Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Defford
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to The Oak Inn. Cosy pub, friendly staff and beautiful food. We hope we can visit again before too long.

1  Thank Elizabeth I

Reviewed 19 February 2018

It was 40 yrs since I arrived from Ireland to this part of England for my first six months here. The charm of the area is exemplified by this fine old pub; nothing to look at in passing but the food is great value, good quality, and the staff are lovely. The locals are equally friendly and our dog was so spoiled. My wife and felt like locals by day two. Special mention to our new friend Tereza who has set about lighting up this part of Worcestershire!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Overall ok. My pork belly was nice but small. Nice Fish & chips. But my hubby said his burger was not so good. Kids meal were too small. My kids said the same. So not really impress. Good environment. Service was ok.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Plenty of room with a big table made up, service was excellent, good food and company, lots of space for parking and a very pleasant ambience

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is a very relaxing place, spacious and easily copes with large parties. The service was very good along with the food. The only downside was the home made burger served on the children’s menu was probably a little rich, and didn’t go down well with the younger diners in our party.
We would definitely recommend the Oak Inn and would go there again.