“Home from home”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Alexandra...
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Home from home”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I absolutely loved staying in this apartment. Modern, clean, and fully equipped for my stay - I knew right from the moment I arrived that I would be very happy for the fortnight that I had booked to stay.
Ideally located, only 3km from Quillan, I found that there was plenty to go and see, along with plenty of restaurants, and entertainment in the evening.
Collette and Dave (the owners) were on site as they run the B&B above, and so friendly. I stayed on my own for some of my holiday (before family arrived) and they took care to ensure that I wasn't lonely, and provided advice on what to do, where to go and see. I was very grateful for their hospitality.
Pool great, as was the wifi, and fans to keep you cool during the hot summer nights all very much appreciated.
I'm pretty sure I'll be back to stay here again in the future... highly recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing