Novotel Suites Paris Velizy(Velizy-Villacoublay)(Great Value!)
USD 96
Best Western Plus Paris Velizy(Velizy-Villacoublay)
USD 93
USD 74
  • Restaurant
USD 75
USD 72
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 82/night.

USD 82
USD 74
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Ibis Styles Paris Velizy(Velizy-Villacoublay)
USD 123
USD 86
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Budget Velizy(Velizy-Villacoublay)
USD 50
Montempo Apparthotel Paris-Velizy(Velizy-Villacoublay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 72
USD 68
USD 76
ibis Paris Meudon Velizy(Meudon-la-Foret)(Great Value!)
USD 76
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsswimming poolthe busholiday innbusiness tripshopping centreenglish channelseiffel towerchoice of foodnice hotelfree wifiper nightwould stay againbar and restaurantreception staffgreat selectiontwo doublesstayed here for one night
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Location: The most convenient thing about this hotel is the huge mall and grocery store only a 5 minute walk across the street where you can get pharmacy items, clothes, mall restaurants & groceries at Auchen (which is closed Sunday). Public transportation is a short (10 min or less) walk to get on a bus or tram to Downtown Paris. Ask at reception for a map.
Room: was comfortable except for a constant icy cold draft from a vent above the windows which I tried to cover with towels (It was February & 30's F).They found us another room (commendable) but that had the same issue. View is a side street and restaurant (suburban) but no loud noises and slept fine. Working heat and shower. Hot water for instant coffee/tea. Bring your own shower cap and washcloths!
Food and service: One of the best things here is one particular staff member from the bar/restaurant who is a bright light and made us feel welcome. Without him it may have been a different experience. Food was average, therefore we ate in Paris every night, (you should if you can).
There was a slight issue with a malfunctioning elevator which reception addressed and was resolved same day.
Cleanliness and room issues could be improved.
Bottom line: I wouldn't NOT recommend this place.

Room Tip: 214 was facing a side street and a restaurant, no issues, it was fine. It is away from elevators and nearer the stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Room was very good, lots of power outlets at either side of the bed and at the desk. Wifi not always ok, I think they reduce the bandwidth available for guests.
Worst experience: the restaurant. Food ok, but even with the reigning temperature outside (slightly freezing, but by no means extremely cold) it was unpleasantly cold in the restaurant. In the morning (for breakfast) they had put extra heaters, but that only marginally improved the situation.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Yves R
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stayed in this hotel for four nights on a work trip with a group of around 14 people. We each had our own room and were in early evening and out early morning for work. Some of the group complained of missing items from their room, and the staff were very unhelpful in offering answers to what could have happened. I personally had some beauty items go missing from the bathroom which were sachets, so I originally put this down to a mistake, but I then had items such as my hair straighteners unraveled and used when I was out and my personal belongings routed through. The group complained of disturbances at night, particularly a couple of girls having a man banging on their door which made them fearful. Lots of our keys failed regularly and there was no security checks (not even a name) asked for from the front desk when new keys were given out. All in all I felt vun-safe at the hotel, it worried me to leave my items in the room and I wasn't able to sleep easily. I spoke to the front desk about the issues and also about the keys given out without name ID and she seemed non fussed, I also wrote to the hotel via their website and have not received a response.

Room Tip: Just don't do it. Book somewhere else.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jemmabowles
Mercure_Paris-Velizy, Responsable relations clients at Mercure Paris Velizy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Jemma,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Paris Vélizy. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
Security is one of our priority, and i'm quite suprise to read your comment.
Sincerely
Cédric Isnard - Deputy Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The WiFi is so bad I have to roam on my phone and the reception staff is very rude.
Overpriced hotel - choose something else!
You cannot work from here.
The staff will not help.
...and the restaurant is mediocre...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Christian R
Mercure_Paris-Velizy, Responsable relations clients at Mercure Paris Velizy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your feedback regardind your experiance in our hotel.

Please accept my apology for the inconvenience you experienced with our internet.
We did not receive any other feedback from other guest yesterday concerning Internet problem, however we have contact our internet support, and everything work properly.
We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback about internet will help us to improve it for our next guest or your next visit.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very nice overall but with a few disappointments.
The rooms are large and beds very comfortable, but I think the walls are made out of paper as you can hear the person next door going to the toilet and I even heard someone snoring at night.
Restaurant and bar are very nice, beer very expensive but that is normal for hotels. Restaurant food is ok and responsibly priced, but service not great.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business