“Fantastic!”

Vau d'vile Drag Cabaret Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 336 Restaurants in Fitzroy
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Description: Drag Cabaret venue and restaurant. Offering a 3 course dinner and 2 shows on Friday and Saturday nights. Drag Bingo or Drag Trivia on Thursdays. Late night FREE SHOWS in the House of Love bar every Friday and Saturday.
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Hilarious, energetic and so much fun. The girls were so full of energy and thoroughly entertaining. Really recommend!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I went with a group of friends last night and we and such a fun time. The hostesses Ashlee and Connie were wonderful.
We went to the Dinner and Bingo evening and give it a 10/10 for entertainment and value. My friends and I laughed from start to finish.
The food was good and the Bingo was great fun.
I highly recommend this for a night out.
Thank you Vixens we will be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Lorraine O
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We saw the show with friends, the food was magnificent especially the Lamb Shanks. The entertainment was top class very entertaining, great costumes and we laughed all night. I highly recommend seeing this show. We will definately return. Great value at $70 per person for a three course meal and fabulous entertainment.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank helenbG7435UR
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I went saw the show with my mum and we both had a great night. The cocktails were amazing, the food was good and the atmosphere was very friendly and fun. The show was very entertaining, I loved the costumes, dancing and music selection. I definitely recommend seeing the show!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

A friend bought me tickets for my birthday and it was absolutely amazing!!! The food was amazing and the girls were fabulous!!! Would diffinately recommend this!!! Great night out!!!!

Date of visit: March 2018