“Fantastic Night Out”

Vau d'vile Drag Cabaret Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 333 Restaurants in Fitzroy
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Description: Drag Cabaret venue and restaurant. Offering a 3 course dinner and 2 shows on Friday and Saturday nights. Drag Bingo or Drag Trivia on Thursdays. Late night FREE SHOWS in the House of Love bar every Friday and Saturday.
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I went with a group of friends last night and we and such a fun time. The hostesses Ashlee and Connie were wonderful.
We went to the Dinner and Bingo evening and give it a 10/10 for entertainment and value. My friends and I laughed from start to finish.
The food was good and the Bingo was great fun.
I highly recommend this for a night out.
Thank you Vixens we will be back!

1  Thank Lorraine O

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We saw the show with friends, the food was magnificent especially the Lamb Shanks. The entertainment was top class very entertaining, great costumes and we laughed all night. I highly recommend seeing this show. We will definately return. Great value at $70 per person for a three course meal and fabulous entertainment.

1  Thank helenbG7435UR
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I went saw the show with my mum and we both had a great night. The cocktails were amazing, the food was good and the atmosphere was very friendly and fun. The show was very entertaining, I loved the costumes, dancing and music selection. I definitely recommend seeing the show!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

A friend bought me tickets for my birthday and it was absolutely amazing!!! The food was amazing and the girls were fabulous!!! Would diffinately recommend this!!! Great night out!!!!

1  Thank Krystal E
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Visited these Amazing ladies for my Hen's night and every single hen in my party had a ball!! The food was surprisingly good, the cocktails were good and the service was fantastic!! I couldn't fault the night!! The Vixins looked amazing and the shows were funny and had me entertained from start to finish!!

1  Thank Candice L