“Nice place but not to goin again a near future”

Copacabana International
Ranked #215 of 335 Restaurants in Fitzroy
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fitzroy
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Food was ok, the meat was tasty but maybe a bit salty in my opinion. , salads need to improve ,need more improvement ..Entertainment! What entertainment an old guy shaking his backside and dancing with two ladies from the public that's it... entertainment was very amateurish..That is not a Show!!
I was actually embarrassed and I find it the dancing girls are good and dance well but not what I was expecting , many years back the show girls were amazing it was a really Brazilian style ..., Now you look at them an it need some improvement , more girls and guys dancing floor , it look so cheap show.. and host does a good comedy act but I found it rude to the public (Ladies) overall has a lot of room for improvement.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I am from Queensland and have been to a few Brazilian restaurants up there, but my friends have never ever been to one, so went here last week Friday night, I had brought a Groupon voucher for six people. I noticed the way the food's served is a bit different, such as customers getting their salads first whereas in QLD they're brought out to the customers on their tables. Also there wasn't a big range of meats served, such as garlic beef, tri-tip beef or kangaroo, but it was still good, especially the rump cap. Then we had the dessert and that was great too, some type of pudding I think. Of course it had a very South American vibe, with latin music blaring and soccer plus latin dancing on the big screens. Next the Rio dancers, and capoeria guy came on stage and gave an amazing performance, very funny and was a good improv guy. Finally individuals from each table were brought onto the stage for a group dance competition, is was hillarious. All in all we had a good night, and I think it is worth the Groupon voucher.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank toannguyenaustralia
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Was here for a group function and it was a fun night out with a buffet salad bar and meat on swords. Dancing and shows after dinner was a good way to finish up. Enjoyable.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had a group of 10 to celebrate my birthday. Had been there 4 years ago and thought it was great but this time a huge let down.
The service was average, the food was below average from memory we has a slice of beef a chicken wing and a chicken heart offered at our table for the whole night.
Sides and salads are better at a local pub.
I was actually embarrassed that I suggested this place to my work colleagues

Date of visit: February 2017
2  Thank goodfoodlover2016
Reviewed 4 December 2016

A very enjoyable night, great meat bbq, the salads were average, service good, entertainment very good

Date of visit: December 2016