See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The hotel was great in every way. We stayed in this town because we wanted to be outside of Stuttgart but close to get to the zoo early in the morning. Parking cost 8 euro but was in a covered, secure lot so it was well worth it. This hotel had the best wifi of all the places we stayed on our 2 week trip through Germany, Switzerland and Austria. The rooms and bathrooms were large and beautiful, and body wash/soap was provided. Breakfast started really early (6:30am) and was very extensive. The staff were friendly and everything was great for our stay. I would highly recommend this as a great place to stay. No restaurant on site, but several very close by along with other shops.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BCPugLover
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Let me start by saying that I consider myself to be a bit of a hotel princess and I am hard to please. This, however, is a great boutique hotel and delivered everything I was looking for. By my standards, this is the only nice and acceptable hotel in Plochingen.

My husband and I stayed here for one night, as my sister-in-law's wedding was being held nearby. I also reserved the honeymoon suite for my sister-in-law and her husband for the night of their wedding. The hotel was very helpful in arranging the honeymoon suite with flowers, Champagne and fruit, as well as, allowing my husband and I to check into their room for them in order to drop off their suitcases.

My husband and I stayed a Deluxe room which was located on the 3rd floor. The room (which is really more like an apartment - two stories and equipped with a kitchenette) was immaculate, tastefully decorated, had a very comfy bed, a nice view of the town and a beautiful skylight window than opens outward in the shower. Even though we only stayed one night, the set-up of this room would be great for an extended stay (e.g. kitchenette, living room area and desk downstairs, as well as, a sizable wardrobe upstairs).

The honeymoon suite was also very nicely decorated, but overall, I really preferred the deluxe room, as it had a bigger bathroom and let in more light.

The hotel staff was very friendly and provided top notch customer service. It almost felt like you were staying over at a friend's house. The hotel is also smoke free - which is VERY important to me. Overall, I highly recommend this little hotel. I know that I would definitely stay here again if I ever find myself in Plochingen.

Room Tip: Deluxe Room on the 3rd Floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KL83
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It was my first stay at The Princess Hotel in Plochingen 2014/05/04-2014/05/08, good breakfast, nice and clean rooms, but it was the friendly staff who made the biggest impression, we even made a barbecue in their garden. Miss them already, hope to be back soon!
Best regards John Manzang

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnI3101NY
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I spend many weeks a year away from home and away from my loved ones. It is work that brought me to Hotel Princess. By the second day I felt like family. From the GREAT eggs for breakfast to their clean rooms it was nice - VERY nice and an easy place to stay. There was not one unhappy moment or unhappy person working there. I will return and I will stay there again.
And THANK YOU ALL Hotel Princess people for being the way you are! I believe you really do care!!!!

Room Tip: It is ALL good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I'm going back to stay at my favorite Hotel in Germany. The Hotel Princess and all its staff are very helpful and friendly. We even get to make braai's outside and cook meat!! What a great relaxing place with lots of laughter!! My date of arrival is 4/05/2014 and will leave on the 9/05/2014. Cannot wait to visit again!! Regards Ryan Houseman

Room Tip: The upstairs and downstairs rooms are the best
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business