Lowest prices for your stay
USD 63
USD 52
Booking.comUSD 56
Hotels.comUSD 63
PricelineUSD 62
All reviews night stay great value driver train taxi car cost airport malpensa journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

This is one of the hotels close to the airport. It offers cheap transport to the terminal. It is a bit worn out but the rooms are really big, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is also good. If you travel with the car, you can park it infront of your room.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

I gave it one star because it’s close to the airport and Il Pizzorate Restaurant right in front of it was very good.

Rooms are old and dated, mosquitos inside the room from opening the bathroom. Window that is so high you can barely close it.

If you like to control your room temperature forget it. It’s controlled by the office manager. I had to ask three times before he finally turned it on then it went off in and hour and a half or so. Thankfully it wasn’t that hot but still. If you pay $150 for a room you should be able to control the cooler yourself. How cheap can you be.

Just stay at Novotel for less money and newer, modern rooms. Shuttle was adequate for 18€ coming and 11€ going so another star for that.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

The Hotel is very comfortable , I believe you need to have a car and you can park In front of your room
They keep it very clean and breakfast is included
Great selection of jam cheese breads juices croissants etc missing fresh fruits
The hotel is less then 5 minutes away from airport
The staff was very friendly
Highly recommend at a nice confortable rate
Nice area to walk with a great view very close to the hotel

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2019

I thought this was an excellent way to spend an extended visit to Europe. A no stress night sleeping and catching a early morning flight. Walked from room to gate check in. More hotels should be attached to airports. I makes everything so easy for early morning check ins.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2018

First of all, we got a bargain of a deal on this little gem. It's close enough to the airport so you don't have to panic about getting stuck in traffic, yet I never heard an aeroplane.

The room was very clean and had all the necessary goodies, including slippers (which I am currently wearing, thank you) and a mini bar. There was even a razor kit in the bathroom.

We had a simple but pleasant breakfast before heading off.

Each room has it's own parking space by the door, making it easy to lug the luggage about.

We only had one issue, which I understand the reasoning behind: My husband is in a wheelchair and, I imagine, somebody once whined that they couldn't get around room. This meant that the bed had been reduced from what was probably a King size down to an itty bitty double (two pillows could not be set side by side). There was at least a foot each side of the bed before you reached the bedside cabinets (maybe more) and I spent the night clinging on for grim death, lest I fell out. That was a shame, because the bed was quite comfy.

I would definitely recommend this Motel and would certainly use again.

Date of stay: October 2018