“Best meal I had in Spain!”
Review of La Paloma

La Paloma
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: La Paloma, carretera de Villanueva de Tapia - Salinas, Km. 63 (A-333)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

After spending 2.5 weeks in Southern Spain and Mallorca, I have to say that this restaurant was my absolute favorite. We were staying close by and ventured out one evening to this sweet, little restaurant. The food was scrumptious! We did have Italian food in Spain, but it was better than a lot of the food I've had in Italy. Just loved it and loved the owner and server. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant having read previous reviews and not disappointed. Lovely atmosphere service attentive and excellent food. The freshly made pasta was excellent and the Iberico pork medallions were flavoursome and tender.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had a couple of meals as a family - 2 adults 2 kids... The food was lovely and the service was attentive without being overbearing.... Pricing was reasonable (it ain't cheap but you could stick to a budge)... No kids menu as such... Smallish menu - but we like that as it usually means what is done, is done well...

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This restaurant in this small rural hotel is worth driving to. The food is great and reasonably priced. The selection is excellent and everything is home cooked. Nice wine selection also

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

My partner, my son and myself were fortunate enough to spend an evening at La Paloma's restaurant one beautiful evening during our holiday stay in the area.
Andreas could not have been more helpful at arranging a table for us even though they were exceptionally busy. Thank you Andreas and thank you to the lovely lady who served us. She was very friendly and helpful.
The food was perfect. My son's steak and our pork medallions were delicious and the home grown vegetables complimented the meal. Desert was to die for. We all had the chocolate desert that held a warm soft chocolate centre and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
The Hotel/restaurant is a small boutique style place with lovely views over the hills and olive trees. The interior is homely but stylish.
I would recommend this place to eat , stay or both..
Compliments to the chef, a very big thank you to Andreas and we look forward to visiting La Paloma in the near future.

1  Thank Liz H