All reviewsbudapest airportnice hotelwellness areaswimming poolpleasant staffresidential arearooms are comfortablefitness centernice showerincluded in the priceearly departurehotel guestsbusiness tripshort staycontinental breakfastcity centretriple room
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I used this hotel due to the proximity to the airport. I found the entire hotel area pretty generous and pleasant. Hotel employees were always kind and helpful. The rooms are big and offer all necessary amenities. Internet connection could be established within seconds.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough nice about Stacio. We were dropped off at a competitive hotel by a taxi driver although we had the Stacio Airport Hotel written on a piece of paper. The other hotel called the Stacio and a van came by to pick us up. When we tried to tip the driver he refused the tip and it was the manager!
We enjoyed the beautiful pool and pleasant surroundings and had a light dinner in their bar then turned in for the night. The desk called us at the right time and even had a continental breakfast with warm croissants prepared just for us. The airport van was on time and drove us to the Budapest airport which is close but not so close that plane noise is a problem. This is a beautiful new facility and we highly recommend it if you are needing a hotel near the Budapest airport.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Otwoma
stacio, Vezető at Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Otwoma,
I cannot thank you enough for your superb post on your recent stay with us. It makes me proud to see that you have tried and enjoyed all the facilities Hotel Stáció offers. I would also like to thank you for pointing out the heartily selected early bird breakfast. Your commending words are much appreciated.
It would be a great pleasure to be your chosen hotel again when visiting the wonderful city of Budapest.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on a very brief stop over. It was pretty close to the airport, but not so close that the Windows rattled! The room was spartan, but clean and comfortable. The rest of the faculty looked very pleasant to have an evening meal.
It was easy to get up early and take the supplied vehicle to get back to the airport. It makes the trip every 1/2 hour.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 504darylr

Dear 504darylr,
First of all thank you for choosing Budapest Airport Hotel Stáció for your visit to Budapest and also for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. I was sorry to read that you were not 100% satisfied with your room. I notice that your words were much nicer than the points you gave us, so I hope your future travels will bring you back to Budapest and we will have the chance to welcome you back in the not too distant future and offer you a room that can live up to your expectations.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

This Hotel great if you have business near the airport or its surrounding areas, it is far from all the attractions and taxi is very expensive. If you must travel to buda make sure the taxi driver shows you the meter start to finish or have the hotel arrange it. The breakfast buffet is great and I highly recommend it. We loved Izabella Szabo she is very knowledgeable of the area and help us get around... Thank you so mush Iza!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel is really nice and welcoming. The room is clean and large, the bathroom is really nice. The food at the restaurant is fine and tasty, with great wines. I love the swimming pool and the fitness center !

Stayed: June 2017