“Average budget hotel”

Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Vecses
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Pretty average budget hotel but lovely pool and spa area and good gym. Rooms are ok even if beds a little firm and good is very ordinary and certainly not great.

Near airport and 30 mins taxi to the city centre.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in spa block. They seem a little nicer
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I held a conference at this hotel and we stayed for 5 days. The staff were very attentive, the pool and leisure facilities were beyond my expectations, it was beautifully landscaped, which created a fresh and pretty ambience. The food was good and plentiful.
My whole group was happy and I would not hesitate to use this hotel again!

Room Tip: Nice views over the pretty gardens. But if there is going to be a wedding, choose the rooms away fro...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
stacio, Vezető at Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear KarenSue3,
Let me thank you very much for your kind review you recently posted for the Tripadvisor community about your recent stay with us. I especially would like to thank you for highlighting the hospitality of our staff, and the attractiveness of our wellness department.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future to Budapest Airport Hotel Stáció!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is fairly priced and by the airport center. Food is delicious and they start serving at 4 am for early travelers. Grounds are beautiful with flowers and a koi pond. Rooms are spacious, comfortable with great shampoos, lotion etc.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Welcoming reception, very efficient, beautiful room, excellent breakfast and quite close to the airport. Would definately book it again.The hotel shuttle bus from and to the airport was not running but tax's filled the gap and the hotel paid so no problem there.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alf H

Dear Alf H,
Thank you very much for this wonderful post and the top score on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at Budapest Airport Hotel Stáció. The title very much expresses what we are aiming to hear from all of our guests. Thank you very much for sharing these exact words with us and with our future guests. I hope your future travels will bring you back to Budapest/Vecsés and we will have the chance to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

For some reason unknown to me, Budapest Airport is the only capital city airport I have ever seen which has none of the international chain hotels (Hilton, Sheraton, Sofitel, Novotel etc). Undoubtedly there are excellent hotels in Budapest centre, but around the airport it's pretty dire. And most are in a pretty broken-up industrial area about 10 minutes from the airport (as is this one).
Of those hotels, this is the best I've tried so far (my 4th). Very pleasant staff, rooms ok (but not 4*). Didn't have time to try the wellness bit so can't comment. Downsides for me were lukewarm water for my shower at 7am (although previous day had been fine) and I couldn't get any internet connection, even if the wifi connected easily.
I've shown a score of 4 out of 5 just to position it correctly compared with other local hotels. But if you rate it against other towns/airports, it's really only a 3* with a score of 3/5. So keep your expectations in check!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank TheFrog59
stacio, Vezető at Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear TheFrog59,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you find our hotel the best around Budapest Airport. I especially thank you for emphasizing the warm hospitality of our staff. I am sorry to read that problems occured to you during your stay, but we are open all the time for problems and suggestions of our guest and we always have a solution to solve any kind of inconvenience. We are working 24/7 to serve our guest on the highest level possible. I hope that during your next visit you will have time to try our wellness and fitness facilities and that we will be able not only to live up, but exceed your expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vecses
1.4 km away
0 km away
ibis Styles Budapest Airport
ibis Styles Budapest Airport
#135 of 336 in Budapest

Been to Budapest Airport Hotel Stacio? Share your experiences!