Kingscliffe Bed and Breakfast NEC
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bickenhill
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
  • Room Service
Tri-Star Hotel(Solihull)
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We spent a couple of nights at Kingscliffe as we were attending Gadget Show Live at the NEC.
Jenny cooked us very good breakfasts and even took us and picked us up from the NEC after the show had finished.
The lodge in the garden was nice and quiet as was lovely in the morning to see the different types of wildlife on show.
If we ever visit the NEC again then this ould be an ideal location to stay at.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Enjoyed a very pleasant stay a breath away from the heart of NEC.the rooms were immaculate and we were really pleased with the array of beverages bail bale at no extra cost within the room.Each room had its on unique theme and this gave it a more homely feel.Staff were ever so friendly and looked after us like a treat! Breakfast was more than yummy ahead of a long journey home!
5/5 star was pleasantly surprised,without a doubt would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Superb B & B with the 'personal touch'. Jenny exceeded and surpassed our expectations (first time to Kingscliffe) and we had a wonderfully comfortable and relaxing stay.
Stayed 3 nights during 'Crufts' weekend, and after long, exhausting days at the show it was fantastic to be able to return to our wee haven in the evening. The facilities are all as described in previous reviews and as per the website. All as you would expect - clean, fresh and plentiful.
What makes all the difference here though is Jenny. She is just lovely - friendly, helpful (even walked with us over to the NEC to show us the best way to avoid the traffic) (she did offer to take us in the car but we preferred to walk and get some fresh air) but not at all intrusive. Her breakfasts are to die for!!!!! and thoroughly enjoyed watching the wildlife around the garden at the same time - squirrels, rabbits, even woodpeckers and not forgetting 'Jack'.
The lodge is quiet, warm (comfortable) and faces the end of the garden - again with an assortment of wildlife and horses over the back fence.
All in all a fantastic stay - and we look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bo-Dawdley
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We spent a couple of nights at Kingscliffe while attending a show at the NEC.
Jenny cooked us very good breakfasts, cheerfully gave us a lift to and from the NEC and provided us with a comfortable room in a cabin in her garden, surrounded by wildlife. All of this for a very reasonable price and within very easy travelling distance of the M42, A45, mainline rail and Birmingham airport.
Jenny was a perfect host - there to answer queries and to help when required, but respecting our privacy in between times.
Kingscliffe is a quiet oasis after the hustle and bustle of a day at an exhibition at the NEC.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This was my first time travelling and staying alone away from home and it could not have been better at any hotel.

The room was perfect, with the most comfortable bed ever. there is a TV with freeview as well as a kettle(and chocolate bar) along with tea, coffee and all the things you need to make a relaxing cup of tea after a long exhausting day at the National Science & Engineering Competition at the NEC. When I was packing I was having trouble fitting all my toiletries in my case so I had decided I would buy some from a supermarket on arrival, but I shouldn`t have worried because the bathroom had everything you could as for and more. From cotton buds to body lotion.

And as a host Jenny ticks all the boxes you could ever want in a host. from day one, she gave me a lift to and from the NEC for all the 3 days that I stayed. as well as providing amazing breakfast. I will definitely miss the quite relaxing mornings I had with only the sound of the radio in the background. Jenny was also like a mum to me by just the little things she did like making sure the car was warm when she came to pick me up because it was so cold outside, asking me how my day went, and encouraging me to call her if I got frightened or needed anything in the night as the is separate from the main house.
Over all, I highly recommend this b&b to anyone and if I ever have to go to Birmingham, I will definitely want to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo