“Excellent”

Cookfella’s Eatery & Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Guisborough
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family run restaurant priding ourselves on using only the best of locally sourced products when available. We open Monday through to Saturday and take Sundays off to spend with our children. We serve a variety of fresh food inspired by our travels across Europe & beyond including authentic Spanish Tapas, char-grilled handmade burgers, locally landed fish specials & seasonal game dishes among others. You can sign up for our newsletter via our website or Facebook page. We look forward to welcoming you to our Eatery & Wine Bar soon!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in here on a day out .Used Trip Advisor to find somewhere to eat we weren't disappointed .Lovely smiley staff,great food well presented and nice clean bright surroundings .Will be calling again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We're visiting Guisborough so popped in to here due to the reviews online and we weren't disappointed. The interior is bright & colourful but the food was excellent & served promptly the staff were friendly and we would definitely go again if in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Its easy to find opposite the priory and church with a car park on the other side of the road.
Nice wine ... had the red shiraz to go with the classic burger. Burger was well cooked, toppings great... mouth was not big enough!!! Quesidilla was good, as were the sweet potato fries. Not enough space for puddings ... maybe next time.
Only complaint was that is was a good job we were not in a hurry, took a good 15-20min to take the order for food! Drinks came fast enough.

1  Thank RachyRachL
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Came in Thursday with some friends and did not expect to have such a fantastic experience. I had the chicken katsu which was incredible and nothing was too much for our waitress, Emma.

Thanks very much, we will definitely return.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We visited here after numerous recommendations. After browsing the unusual menu I panicked as I'm the world's worst fussiest vegetarian that doesn't enjoy the vegetables.
Vegetarian menu was limited
For my main meal I ordered a vegetarian type meal with haloumi cheese in a type of puff pastry. I'm unable to recall the name of it. It was beautiful. In fact, I probably ate ingredients that I'd never tasted before. My husband ordered a burger but didn't enjoy the peanut butter ingredient. Never mind.
Staff were attentive and knew the menu inside out. I'd recommend the place and was pleasantly impressed.