“Lovely restaurant, good food and friendly staff ”

Pink Garlic Masala Bexley
Ranked #7 of 49 Restaurants in Bexley
Price range: USD 13 - USD 23
Description: Contemporary Indian Dining and Takeway in Bexley come and Enjoy our authentic food in a great atmosphere
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I really don't know why this restaurant isn't packed out every night of the week. The food is delicious. I have eaten here on a number of occasions and I can honestly say that I and anyone else who has been with me has thoroughly enjoyed the food. Tuesday and Wednesday is banqueting night, poppadom, starter, main, side, rice or naan all for £11.95. The staff are friendly and attentive and not trying to get rid of you after 2 hours which a lot of restaurants seem to do now.

2  Thank Manni1c

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We have been a few times and I have to say it gets better and better as always the staff are very attentive and the food is second to none if you haven't been I would thoroughly recommend you go and see for yourself.

1  Thank janet_mawer25
Reviewed 19 August 2018

My partner and I live quite close by and decided to try this Restaurant.
This was a 19th anniversary meal. We did book very early, 19:30hrs and I must admit it seemed very empty. Although this changed as the evening progressed. We were welcomed by very friendly and attentive staff and shown to a 4 seat table, this being a bonus giving lots of room.
Decent selection of wine and beers. Our ‘starter’, consisted of four very freshly cooked popadums and four various and tasty sauces/dips.

For mains my partner ordered a Lamb pasander, I chose Lamb madras, pilau rice.
We also shared a sag-aloo and a keema Nan. Plus beers and wine.
BOTTOM LINE: This modern, clean and tastefully designed restaurant along with a very friendly and knowledgeable staff gets a BIG 5 STAR REVIEW. VERY GOOD VALUE!

2  Thank John D
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We've been here 4 or 5 times now, but I've only just got round to writing a review! Pink Garlic Masala is a fantastic restaurant. The food is excellent, the service is great and the staff are really friendly and attentive.
The menu has been created by the Boss, especially, to appeal to all. You will find dishes here that you won't find in any other local restaurants. The Banquet evenings are real value for money and a great way to sample something different. The Chef is a genius and his little 'twists' on the more commonly found dishes makes every dish taste special. These guys have only been here for around a year, but if they continue doing what they are doing, they are here to stay!
Pink Garlic Masala is my favourite restaurant in Bexley and I thoroughly recommend the Chicken Naga and Chicken Chettinad.

1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We popped into Pink Garlic to try it for the first time on Friday August 3rd

A nicely laid out, slightly upmarket modern Indian restaurant

Seated in a table for 4 although there were only 2 if us gave us plenty of room. Comfortable seats and nicely laid out tables.

The waiter was very friendly and we ordered quite quickly

I had the prawn purée which was delicious. My wife had the mixed starter, also very good

For main course she went with the chicken Dhansak and although tasty said it was a tad too sweet for her linking.

I ordered the chicken Chettinad ( a hot dish showing 2 chillies) I then asked for it to be made slightly hotter as a Vindaloo hot

There seemed to be no issue with doing this and when it arrived it was fantastic. Dark in colour and full of flavour.

The accompanying dishes were all brought out piping hot and were very tasty.

We washed these down with a bottle of Indian Sauvignon Blanc, which while quite light and not very flowery, actually matched the food very well

I guess you should expect that the food would be hot, especially from a kitchen which was only serving one other table out if the maybe 60 covers there.

Decent background music rather than the old fashioned standard curry house monotone helped create a bit more atmosphere. However, it was almost empty and s shame as I thought the food really quite good

Will certainly visit again but maybe with a larger group so we can create our own atmosphere

1  Thank RobDebenham1