USD 152
Hotel Lis(Asti)
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 156
USD 147
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstar hotelmain buildingbeautiful hotelnice roombe awarestayed here for nightsdining facilitiestwo weekswi fiexcellent qualityfirst floorno problemindoor poolbeautiful landscapewonderful stayspavineyards
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is a beautiful place literally lost in the middle of Monferrato where you can totally distress, unwind and forget about your daily life. The best spa in the area and the brand new restaurant leased by the Michelin star Enrico Bartolini male this place a must visit. Rooms have been recently and softly renovated. Recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Pietro S, General Manager at Relais Sant'Uffizio Wellness & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear guest, Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you had great time here at Relais Sant'Uffizio. It makes me extremely proud to read that you appreciated the SPA, the refurbshment in the rooms and our choice for the Restaurant.
The excellence is our priority. Looking forward to personally. Pietro Scandariato

Reviewed 23 March 2018

An elegant 16th century building with a super comfortable spa and very delicious restaurant which served both modern and Pietmontese cuisine :) friendly staff ...the weather is a bit too cold for pools. cannot wait to come back and see all the flower blossoms (price is quite reasonable for rooms as well)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I stayed here for 4 nights in a single room, most of it to sleep!

This was my first stay in Relais Sant”Uffizio. Check in is a little different as you have to go into the restaurant area to actually check in, but the staff were pleasant and spoke good English. Was given a room on the first floor next to the stairs.

The bed was large and comfortable, however the pillows were crap (as seems to be the case generally in Europe). The shower was nice and hot.

I haven’t had breakfast at Hotel which was too bad for me, because the restaurant for breakfast is located 5-10mins away to Hotel by walk..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This is a very attractive hotel located far from Asti and most everything else. Our rooms were very generous in size, but what one might expect for 200 euros a night. The level of housekeeping was not too good with "dust bunnies" drifting around and the air was saturated with a cloying perfumed spray. The smell stayed on our suitcases for days. We did not check out the spa, The restaurant was mediocre at best. ( I might be too kind). They managed to cook a fillet of beef, ordered rare, well done twice and the second time, I was told that it was special bloodless beef !! The other plates were just as lack luster and the service was amateurish. If you have difficulty climbing stairs, note that there is no elevator and the better rooms are up three flights. There is little in the way of help with your luggage. The staff picked up the bags from our room, when we left, and just dumped them at the front desk. The parking is a considerable distance away. We had to carry them out on our own.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2017

My experience with this hotel was very pleasant. I know that it can be also used as a perfect wedding place, however, I stayed for couple of nights with my husband so I have only limited point of view. Room was cozy and so was the bed, bathroom OK, big and clean. Pool I enjoyed very much. Breakfast was plentiful and nicely served. Staff without problems. Price equals quality, so reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple