On 11th April, my wife and I had a delightful pub lunch at the Buck. The beef and ale pie was excellent. My wife had a goats cheese and black pudding starter with a side of chips. It was very creative and substantial. The staff were attentive and friendly. Other reviewers have referred to the toilets. The pub and restaurant were both full and yet, the toilets were perfectly good. Would go again. Lunch for two, including beers and a tip was £33.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1874 on the site of an old coaching inn. The Buck is set in the centre of the picturesque village of Malham. The landscape is breathtakingly beautiful and quiet, offering you a break from the noisy cosmopolitan life of the big cities. Yet its only a short drive from Leeds, York and greater Manchester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Buck Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buck Inn Malham Hotel Malham
- The Buck Inn Malham, Yorkshire