Lovely hotel, nice rooms, good helpful staff, excellent food with all located at the bottom of the valley. The recent tornado hasn't affected this hotel although the rain damage is evident on the approach road. Walked through the park, birds everywhere and even saw the super rare resplendent quetzal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eighty-nine kilometers (55.3 miles) south of San Jose in a private natural reserve of 400 hectares and just 9 km. (5.5 miles) from Los Quetzales National Park, Hotel Savegre is the ideal starting point for exploring Costa Rica’s magnificent tropical cloud forest in all its beauty. Hotel Savegre’s services are the perfect complement for every nature lover seeking a memorable experience. We offer 41 rooms, bar and restaurant, day spa, conference room, laundry service, shuttle service, tours and related activities, as well as our beautiful gardens and impressive private reserve with its extensive network of trails. Our helpful and genuinely friendly staff are the hotel’s signature feature.The Chacon family, pioneers in the San Gerardo de Dota region have been operating the hotel since its inception and it has always been our utmost aim to provide top-quality service that goes hand in hand with the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Savegre Hotel, Natural Reserve & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savegre Hotel, Natural Reserve And Spa
- Savegre Hotel, Natural Reserve Hotel San Gerardo De Dota
- Savegre Mountain Cartago