See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The staff were incredibly attentive to our needs. They did their best to helpus and went above and beyond for our comfort. The hotel is beautiful and classy and within walking distance to the lovely castle. I would definitely recommend this hotel. particularly to those who do not speak the language as they did their best to help us feel at ease.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The hotel is located close to Mir castle. It has been recently built in the building of the Sinagogue. Usually it is not crowded at the hotel. The restaurant is located in the near building. The staff is quite friendly

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2017

This place is as big as a castle! So many rooms but we appeared to be the only guests which is such a shame. One of the reception staff was lovely and spoke good English. She helped us to find a restaurant and pharmacy and translated anything that we asked her to. The room was hot and she even got us a fan. It’s a big hotel and very easy to find. Mir Castle is a 5 minute walk away. Very comfortable rooms.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I highly recommend this hotel and their restaurant!
My grandma has lived most of her life in Mir (now living in another town nearby) and thats why she wanted to celebrate her 85th birthday in Mir. We learned that there is a new restaurant and wanted to try it. And never regretted it! I have called in advance and ended up with administrator Ekaterina, who is a great professional! She is not only about business but really cares about customers. We received a special discount for my Grandma's Birthday and also discount on room, which is very pleasant!
Ekaterina helped us create the rational menu for the dinner and also ensured that my grandma's room will be always warm (this is a big deal for an old person, who has problems with legs). She was also eager to answer all the questions we had on the phone. She has also ensured my grandma got a room on the first floor with a shower and not bathtube.
On the big day, when my grandma arrived everything was ready - table, room. She and her friends were given a tour around hotel and restaurant by another administrator (as far as I know). The dinner was very good - everything fresh and well cooked. The only problem was with food in pots - potatoes there were a bit undercooked, not a big deal, but still.
The room was clean and warm, new furniture, beds, etc.
The only unpleasant accident was in the morning. I have ordered a breakfast to my grandma, that should include fruit salad and cottage cheese pancakes (syrniki) and i told her what she should expect. When she came to the restaurant the young waitress (we don't know her name) asked her if she would eat cabbage salad... My grandma answered that she is expecting fruit salad and not cabbage and that she would like to see what else is included in breakfast. From the menu she could see what else is included and asked for it then. The waitress still tried to fool my grandma by telling that she can get only orange juice, which was not the case in the end. My grandma is an old lady, but lady and very smart, so in the end she told the waitress to bring everything she is supposed to get and in the future to behave differently. So in the end the breakfast was served by the chef herself...Who was very polite and friendly. What I am trying to say is that even though people are old, one should still serve them really well and not try to fool them around, because there are always people behind their back, with who you can have problems)
Otherwise the stay was really good and I can highly recommend the place!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

We staid at this hotel for one night at the beginning of January of this year on the way to Germany. The hotel is near the center of the settlement and from the road M-1. You can walk to Mir Castle Complex during 10 minutes on foot. Spacious numbers, sympathetic personnel, purity, the own parking. The only thing that was not pleasant - a complex breakfast, is better to order according to the menu. Excellent option as for a stop for one night, so for survey of Mir Castle Complex.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple