See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2017

This review is more about my experience than the hotel. I'll start with the hotel having only cold water, no lights due to blackouts at times; dirty rooms & pool, and the worst views of this awful pitiful island they consider to be paradise. I had a view of half finished concrete skeletons, which were high rises being built by developers who had run out of money. Bleeding/ starving dogs outside ...whimpering day & night- I fed them hot dogs when I had time. You can hear gunshots going off in the distance. I'd rather walk than get into a junky clunker with blacked out widows (they call taxis.) Polluted beaches. I spent a lot of my trip on the back of a moped, with my friend, handing out food to starving people. One Sunday we road along the highway & found two women & 3 small children picking grass for dinner, we gave them some food; they sat down at the roadside, tore off the tin foil & devoured the meal. I was in tears. Next night we found a small boy, he looked to be about 10 years old, sleeping on some concrete steps; we woke him up to hand him some food. He ate quietly & gratefully. We dined at a seafood hut on the beach one day- flies were buzzing & landing all over my heap of rice & prawns. Killed my appetite. The baks ran out of money. I couldn't use my credit card, I couldn't make phone calls & the village ran out of gas. Seven days in hell! I'll never go back.

Room tip: No good rooms, find another hotel if you even want to bother coming to this hell hole.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bella B
Reviewed 9 November 2015

This hotel has improved his attention. The meals are excelent and fresh. People very kind. Cleans rooms. Swimming pool perfect for me and my kids. They enjoy a lot the 3 days we spend there. The beach is very closed. We were there in October 2015 and if we can we will choose this hotel again for vacations. It is not luxury, it is clean and friendly

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Was in this hotel for 5 nights in early January 2013. There were only dirty swimming pools, the beach club was a disaster: trash all over, no staff to service, horrible rest rooms. The all inclusive was a joke. The staff harassed me asking for more money, despite I prepaid in September. Check out for more recent reviews see if they have improved a bit or not.

Room tip: Go there only if have more recent reviews and/or plan to eat outside the hotel. Good for couple, bad for families.
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MasonDad
Reviewed 11 June 2013

It's been a while since I was there, but it wasn't that great. Bad food, Nothing to do, the only locals you meet are people hoping to make a buck out of you, almost all bars on the beach that were a bit fun also were loaded with hookers and ladyboys and some arrogant Brazilians,... (They acted like the average Russian in Phuket). The problem was not the people of the hotel though. The problem is that everybody expects top quality at bottom prices. The people of the hotel get squeezed by the touroperators and make almost no money at all. The cleaning personnel is poor and the hotel management did their best to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. most people don't even want to see this and start acting rude to the staff, as if it's their fault, Wake up. A Venezuelan kid who gets paid a few 100 dollars per month working as a receptionist does not even have the time to learn proper English. It's not his fault. And what disturbed me the most were the 50+ Dutch people who transformed the whole hotel into a "Little Holland far from home" and were singing Dutch Schlager songs every night, right under my window. You can't blame any of the local people and if you want something better, expect to pay more than 850 Euro for 2 weeks all-in, flight included in the price. Oh yeah, and the alcohol in the bar is also watered down, because I never drank 15 Rum and cokes without having a hangover before in my life. Still, respect for the hotel people, but they won't see me again, I'll NEVER book a trip with a touroperator again.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank ruud p
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We've been there some years ago ! very clean rooms and very kind staff.
Beach very close, swimming pool perfect, enormous buffet very fresh and tasty.
Good rememberance, we will go back there on day !

Date of stay: May 2012