See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2015

This hotel has improved his attention. The meals are excelent and fresh. People very kind. Cleans rooms. Swimming pool perfect for me and my kids. They enjoy a lot the 3 days we spend there. The beach is very closed. We were there in October 2015 and if we can we will choose this hotel again for vacations. It is not luxury, it is clean and friendly

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Was in this hotel for 5 nights in early January 2013. There were only dirty swimming pools, the beach club was a disaster: trash all over, no staff to service, horrible rest rooms. The all inclusive was a joke. The staff harassed me asking for more money, despite I prepaid in September. Check out for more recent reviews see if they have improved a bit or not.

Room Tip: Go there only if have more recent reviews and/or plan to eat outside the hotel. Good for couple, bad for families.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MasonDad
Reviewed 11 June 2013

It's been a while since I was there, but it wasn't that great. Bad food, Nothing to do, the only locals you meet are people hoping to make a buck out of you, almost all bars on the beach that were a bit fun also were loaded with hookers and ladyboys and some arrogant Brazilians,... (They acted like the average Russian in Phuket). The problem was not the people of the hotel though. The problem is that everybody expects top quality at bottom prices. The people of the hotel get squeezed by the touroperators and make almost no money at all. The cleaning personnel is poor and the hotel management did their best to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. most people don't even want to see this and start acting rude to the staff, as if it's their fault, Wake up. A Venezuelan kid who gets paid a few 100 dollars per month working as a receptionist does not even have the time to learn proper English. It's not his fault. And what disturbed me the most were the 50+ Dutch people who transformed the whole hotel into a "Little Holland far from home" and were singing Dutch Schlager songs every night, right under my window. You can't blame any of the local people and if you want something better, expect to pay more than 850 Euro for 2 weeks all-in, flight included in the price. Oh yeah, and the alcohol in the bar is also watered down, because I never drank 15 Rum and cokes without having a hangover before in my life. Still, respect for the hotel people, but they won't see me again, I'll NEVER book a trip with a touroperator again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank ruud p
Reviewed 11 April 2013

We've been there some years ago ! very clean rooms and very kind staff.
Beach very close, swimming pool perfect, enormous buffet very fresh and tasty.
Good rememberance, we will go back there on day !

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sundari J
Reviewed 30 December 2012

We went there for a family vacation in new years eve and it was just terrible. I guess we had some trouble with the reservation and my parents were located in another building, 4th floor, we also were on the 4th floor, no elevator, no one helped us carrying our luggage to the room, eventhough there was a guy from the hotel opening the building door. There was no phone in the room so we couldn't communicate with our parents, nor to the reception. Food was the worst part of the trip, and the new year's eve celebration was very poorly done. Terrible service.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family