Where do I start? From Donald + Hazel's amazing, delicious, and fresh food every lunch and dinner to Amit's perfectly crafted yoga classes to the most welcoming (and funny!) Kurt and Harold, this place is truly a slice of heaven. If you're looking to rest and recharge, this is the place. Everyone is so accommodating and willing to help you with whatever you may need!
Thank you, El Sabanero, for making my first retreat hosting experience the perfect one! I feel so blessed to know you all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo