I stayed at El Sabanero for a week in March while offering a yoga retreat.
I'm going back in May offering a long weekend yoga retreat from the 25th to the 29th.
I loved the place, the food, the people.....The whole package.
The cabins were perfect, rustic and sweet with air conditioning and a hot water shower, great wifi connection and amazing breezes.
The grounds are manicured with beautiful tropical blooms and the pool is awesome.
The whole vibe at El Sabanero is warm and tranquil. Amit, Tasha, Harold, Kurt, Donald and Hazel, you all really make people feel at home. It's amazing! Can't wait to see you all again soon.
Contact El Sabanero if you're interested in holding or attending future retreats....they're great hosts!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo