We like the hotel it's super mellow & "stress" is not on the menu.The pools perfect for relaxing. The wood work in the hotel is authentic & 100% Guanacaste style.It's a great option if u are not into the bizy Tamarindo buzz.The surfs only 10 minutes drive with horse back riding around the corner.Donald who runs the show is a classic guy & does a fantastic job...!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the north Pacific side of Costa Rica, in the province of Guanacaste. A 10 min drive to Tamarindo Beach Resort, 5 min from the Hacienda Pinilla golf course facilities and only 15 min from world-class surf spots such as Avellanas Beach, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. El Sabanero is perfectly located close to all exciting activities. Staying at El Sabanero, one experiences total tranquility, the pure nature, the exotic local animals such as howling monkeys, iguanas, exotic butterflies, parrots & much more, plus the fantastic view of the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your El Sabanero Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Sabanero Eco Hotel Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Tamarindo
- El Sabanero Ecolodge Hotel Tamarindo