“Great burgers”
Review of Pirates Bar

Pirates Bar
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Roda
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and i had lunch here twice and on both occasions we were realy well looked after.i had the double cheeseburger and my wife a chicken and bacon omelette.both were very tasty and we were served realy quickly.also,theyv got the best sunbeds on the beach,with realy thick mattresses.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to corfu for years and never really had a reason to stop off at roda before. But now we do! Sometimes we come back more than once.

The staff are so lovely and so attentive. Great to have a laugh with, answer questions and bring some great food and drink.

As you can see the breakfast is pretty impressive. The bread was so soft and fresh. We all shared a fruit salad and it's definitely one you wish you could eat by yourself but enough for 4. Fresh, colourful, juicy, beautiful displayed. I wish I had got a picture but it wasn't practically eaten before I could pull my phone out.

Even after you leave and sit on very comfy sun loungers, they are still on hand.

Just wonderful.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Good food, lots of screens for the footie/sports fans and a lovely seafront location for dining out in the evening. A fun pub with WiFi access and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

done this place up it is really good,music ,sport pool table ,good snacks and drinks.the atmosphere is very good

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this bar many times throughout our holiday, very nice atmosphere and very comfortable sunbeds, the food is exceptionally good and the staff are also very friendly and helpful.

Been to Pirates Bar? Share your experiences!