“Amazing Rizzotto”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

You have to try this rizzotto, the y make it in front of your table with fresh cut parmezan wheel sliced in half and then scraped and mixed in with fresh made mushroom rizzotto... wow what a meal! Must try!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Everything we tried there was delicious. From the wine and cocktails, main course and finally dessert, you will be fully satisfied and nicely surprised. The staff is kind , lively and so professional that you' ll have the greatest time. it was our last stop before we left St Maarten, it will be our first stop next time.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Food was delicious and presentation unique. Prices are definitely on the fine dining side but service, quality and presentation justify the price.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Great food and good atmosphere. I went during low season by myself and really enjoyed the food and drinks.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great place to grab a bite. Service was nothing to write home about (I'm 40 and look 25 so I don't always receive the most prompt attention, and I often travel alone) but I'm used to that. Plus, it was early; most places were just opening up for dinner. The food was great and I ate every bite with no complaints. I recall wanting more and went back the next day! There's no comparison between the French side's gastronomic variety and the Dutch side's overcrowded 'I can eat that in America' seafood joints.