“Very relaxing........”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Damien D
Sydney, Australia
“Very relaxing........”
Reviewed 26 June 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Decided to come down back to Sri Lanka looking for a relaxing trip to explore the highlands of the Island. Glad I chose this place. Chanakaa (the care taker) was very helpful with planning out my trips around the area. I got very good attention, and he supplied me with the best vegetables and meat from the market in town. Although I cooked every meal myself I was prepared a Sri Lankan breakfast every morning by his mother and it was fabulous! I spent the last few days relaxing during my 11 night stay at this bungalow.
Suggestions: in house washing machine (thanks for doing my laundry though) and wi-fi

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The mountain view, peace and quiet.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sandesh K
Colombo, Sri Lanka
“Grate holiday”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We were thankful,we had enjoyed our holiday very well.There're lot of places to see us. we visited adisham, lipton seat & Diyaluma water fall.Also we were provided with a friendly guide. Our meals were provided with a good cook amma. We had short stay for five days.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing