Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kim W
Warwick, United Kingdom

Holiday

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Apr 2022
Location of the hotel is good for visiting the Meteora monasteries. It’s advisable to book a tour company as the road can get very narrow in some places. The hotel is very clean and staff are very helpful.
Date of stay: April 2022
0.7 km from Hotel Meteoritis
    AU$177
0.1 km from Hotel Meteoritis
View more hotels in Kastraki
All reviews rooms are small tour company meteora view off season on foot visit meteora monasteries balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2021

we were two couples, the rooms were similar
a small parking area, with four places, maybe there are others around
from reception you pass through a corridor, there is an elevator, everything is clean and seems new
the room was quiet, view a nice view to the heights, from the balcony
the service was good and useful - for instance, we had a very nice dinner thanks to the recommendation we received from the reception
the breakfast offers the basics; due to the pandemic restrictions, you have to ask, it's not self service; the coffee is Greek, so drink a lot
the location is very good, actually from the front of the hotel you begin to go up to Meteora
after all, a clean and quiet location, value for money, I would come back

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 26 October 2020

Location was nice, staff was polite but we got our room full of dead flies after the “disinfection” of the room. That was not so professional.. I won’t visit it again. Breakfast was also poor for those who attended one hour before the end.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2020

I booked the "Deluxe Room with Meteora view" based in the photographs on the hotel's website. If turns out they are misleading. The room I was given had a view of the surrounding houses and buildings. If you stood on your toes from a specific angle looking from the window, you might be able to see a little bit of Meteora as well. When I complained the son of the owner refused to transfer me to a front room, or to refund me. He was rude and tried to intimidate me. He said that if I didn't like it I was free to leave, but without a refund. I stayed because I had already paid quite a bit of money for the room, but then I also realised the shower wasn't working.So, I could not wash the first night. My booking was for two nights and it was definitely not pleasant. The value for money was poor, the behaviour was inappropriate and the service was bad. I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Passport31646954318
Reviewed 19 March 2020

Friendly staff with very good English skills and a very kind dog. Walls are thin, beds creak, and curtains could use updating in our humble opinion. Nonetheless, we slept well, breakfast buffet was excellent, they had great recommendations for dinner at the "Gardenia" taverna and which monasteries/convents to visit. It felt like home away from home. It's also where it first occurred to us that to most Greeks, it seems that strangers are friends they haven't met yet.

Room tip: Ask for a room that's not adjacent to other guests.
Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank timothyb780
Reviewed 15 November 2019

It was a great experience. We booked a Panoramic View Room with breakfast. The view was breathtaking. The location is great. We take a walk to get to Orthodox monasteries.
There is also a bus station right near the hotel that can take you there. Or you can order a taxi.

The breakfast was great.

Room tip: Make sure to book Panoramic View Room for the best experience.
Date of stay: November 2019