“Amazing stay at he Dreamers' Club!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

margonmar...
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Amazing stay at he Dreamers' Club!”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I loved my stay at the Dreamers' Club. Everything was so special and one can see that the owners put lots of love into this project.

The Mediterranean garden with the tree house is amazing and the sea view from the apartment and the lounge are is simply breathtaking.

Even if my stay was in February, I could enjoy some wonderful sunny days and amazing food in local restaurants.

Highly recommended!

Management Response
7 Mar 2018
Dear Marcel,

thank you for your feedback and kind words :)

I am always happy to hear that guests enjoy their stay at my aparthotel and wonderful town of Lumbarda!

Hopefully you were able to make some wonderful memmories here :)

With kind regards,

Tanja Gutenmorgen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing