All reviews santa agnes helpful hosts rural retreat lovely situation ibiza town house is beautiful restaurant recommendations short drive comfortable room night's sleep perfect base quiet area high season yogurt relaxing holiday cleaned every day nina
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Since I live in England I miss my family, country, home and favourite places.

This is the reason that takes me to do any romantic break every time I'm able to go to the fantastic Ibiza, my partner and I love that great rural hotel, we always go directly to Can Pujolet without hesitate.

It's a shame that I had to leave, I hope we can go back soon and, this time, to stay there!

MAGIC PLACES NEVER CHANGE  and, obviusly, CAN PUJOLET IS ONE OF THEM.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nemaviche
Reviewed 19 August 2016

From the moment we arrived at this beautifully renovated farmhouse, Nina & her friendly staff provided a first class service attending to all our needs. The complimentary bottle of wine & delicious chocolate cake was delivered to our room within minutes of unlocking our cases. The room was excellent with a large balcony outside with table & chairs & sunbeds which meant we could sunbathe in private if we wanted & gaze at the shooting stars at night. We could have had room service & eaten on the terrace but we used the lovely dining area by the pool which served a healthy variety of foods for breakfasts & cooked individual homemade dishes at lunch & in the evening. The area is as described very rural & is ideal for walking although the signs are minimal & sensible shoes are needed for uneven surfaces. The hotel is along a track as are some beaches & walks so if you hire a car ensure it has good suspension. We highly recommend this beautiful hideaway & wished we could have extended our stay.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have spacious balconies with views over the hills
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate I
Reviewed 3 August 2016

we stayed one week and enjoyed it very much. Nina the host and her staff are very nice and helpful. the restaurant is good. overall it is a calm place to relax in the middle of a beautiful environment with a great pool.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank marct25
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

tranquil. serene. One of the most relaxing settings I've ever encountered. Rent a car and do Ibiza the right way. Walk to the cliffs, soak in the pool, drive out to the best beaches. Each side of the island is accessible by about a half hour drive.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We stayed from July 2 until July 10, 2016; great place, very nice people
beautiful and quiet surrounding, clean rooms, nice swimming pool
for us the perfect Ibiza location and style, hope to go back soon

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple