“Best Greek Food!”
Review of Meze-Mazi

Meze-Mazi
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Prospect
Description: Meze-Mazi is a Greek eatery built around a truly authentic cuisine reflective of the raw nature of Greece.
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We dined here last night to celebrate a birthday so were a group of 9 people from teens to grandparents. We went with our waitress recommendation on what to order and we weren't disappointed. Everything we ordered was to share. We had the Saganaki, octopus, calamari, meatballs, pork belly strips and zucchini fritters to start. I would def recommend the fritters, the meatballs and calamari...I probably wouldn't order the octopus again. Mains were the Mousaka. chicken skewers, lamb shoulder, snapper and the greek salad. The birthday girl loves fish but she wasn't enamoured by the snapper which she felt lacked some seasoning. Not being particularly fond of fish, i didn't try so am only going by general feedback. 3 deserts were shared and at the end of the night there were clean plates, fully bellies and smiles. It was super busy but food came out in perfect timing and we were well looked after. Awesome job guys and we will be back to try out some of the other dishes.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Terrific menu. We dined early with young children who were welcomed. Each dish was superb. Authentic fresh recipes that don't stray into stodgy greasy food territory. Great vibe - this restaurant is often chock-full. I recommend booking.
I cannot wait to return.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I've eaten here twice, and both times, very good. It's always full, so you need to book. But full's a good sign eh? Great tastes, good service, good wine list. A top spot.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Congratulations to Andrew and this team for creating a wonderful dining experience, including superb food and very customer focused staff. IT was a truly great evening for me and my partner. We love Greek cuisine and have been to many here, interstate and overseas. Andrew's menu has many wonderful surprises, for me the stand outs were the Feta in Filo entree drizzled with honey - a superb mouthwatering indulgence, the roasted lamb shoulder cooked to perfection and served with a tangy lemon sauce. The sauce I thought was too thickened. My dessert of Yoghurt panocha served with honey and almonds was sent my taste buds in a dither. I usually do not eat desserts but knew I would have to in order to see if they came up to the same level of other courses - and they did. Be careful; in traditional Greek style the serves tend to be large.

We will definitely be returning and spreadings th word

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Fabulous food, great service, don't forget to book. You won't regret it. This restaurant is always full. That is a testament to what I have already said.